Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

2 important questions:

1. i saw a video of the xbox version where you can see that there are only 4 attacks assigned to the buttons a,b,x,y. is that the maximum of simultaneously useable skills?

2. will there be an option to use loot-filters?
You'd better make it for Mac...
"
frky wrote:
2 important questions:

1. i saw a video of the xbox version where you can see that there are only 4 attacks assigned to the buttons a,b,x,y. is that the maximum of simultaneously useable skills?

https://youtu.be/9z4oFgeMFJ0

Here is a great link. If you look at the skills, you'll notice you can hold the right trigger down and go to your other skills.

They also improved the flask button layout. Pretty exciting! Also, I don't know about loot filters but it does look like he was cycling through some loot at some point.
what about PS4? i guess i should of looked into it before taking someones word on youtube that poe was coming to "consoles" cause i just bought a ps4 pro

big time fan and would love to try on console but im not buying a xbox1
"
Manningj wrote:
"
frky wrote:
2 important questions:

https://youtu.be/9z4oFgeMFJ0

Here is a great link. If you look at the skills, you'll notice you can hold the right trigger down and go to your other skills.

They also improved the flask button layout. Pretty exciting! Also, I don't know about loot filters but it does look like he was cycling through some loot at some point.

Thanks for the video! I don't mean cycling through loot. I mean different colors and text size + sounds for good items and high orbs
Is there any chance to use gamepads on pc?
Probably already asked but will our accounts be linked and will our cosmetics/supporter packs carry over to the xbox version?
"
papewaio wrote:
will i be able to play offline on xbox?

PoE is always an online RPG started from day 1. I highly doubt there will be an offline mode on xbox one. And I don't think GGG will risk their reputation when there's a horrible precedence with the "offline" mode that's plagued by modder. *coughdiabloiiicough*

Similar to other (MM)ORPG on xbox one, like Neverwinter, there's no offline mode, just like the PC counterpart.
Release date? At least the Q or month :)?
Holy fuck Microsoft finally did something right. I love my xb1 but we've been starving for something like POE. Not sure I would want to give up my PC time for console but I'm sure I'll give it a try.

I only hope GGG can make the game as updated and relevant as the PC version unlike the crappy console version of d3. Please prevent item mods and hackers and maybe have PC exclusive and console exclusive content as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info