Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

PS4 version please I am a hater of the XBOX had bad experience havent gone back PLS port to PS4
"
Disneffa wrote:
what about PS4? i guess i should of looked into it before taking someones word on youtube that poe was coming to "consoles" cause i just bought a ps4 pro

big time fan and would love to try on console but im not buying a xbox1

It's a xbox exclusive only for xbox
Thnx GGG for bring PoE to xbox.
I played the open beta for pc. And I would love to be apart of the xb1 beta, I'm also apart of the insider program for Microsoft so i will give alot of feed back during the beta.
Last edited by DruidGaming on Mar 13, 2017, 3:57:40 PM
"
JusSolus wrote:
Holy fuck Microsoft finally did something right. I love my xb1 but we've been starving for something like POE. Not sure I would want to give up my PC time for console but I'm sure I'll give it a try.

I only hope GGG can make the game as updated and relevant as the PC version unlike the crappy console version of d3. Please prevent item mods and hackers and maybe have PC exclusive and console exclusive content as well

I'm sure that GGG is aware of the modding/hacker epidemic that involve with d3. The character save will be save on the servers just like the pc version.
Anyone got anymore news on this?
"
darkdan7771 wrote:
Anyone got anymore news on this?

I'm guessing it'll be at E3.
Consider me a vote of no-confidence.
I've seen developers let the lack core and basic fixes cause a game to languish. Namely in Team Fortress 2. Because their priorities were making fucking hats or a tower defense mode or something like that. No map revisions, no core changes to class balance and so on. The proliferation of stupid widgets made me quit TF2.

I saw the true believers complain that monetization had no effect on content for Dead Space 3, which as far as I'm concerned, it absolutely did. It's the same content! Except, they ruined the gun balance and had some stupid co-op gimmicks thrown in to the detriment of core play.

I look at skills like Orb of Storms, Scorching Ray and Blade Flurry and think that this is all PoE will be from now on. I want GGG to address the actual substance of criticisms that point to direct evidence and will not be mollified by shitty abstract arguments like flat denials and "GGG deserves more money." And I'm kind of disappointed that critics are dismissed as being shrill and whiny.

Break down your development logic for me GGG. Show me that the game won't just sweeped by Blade Flurry or Blade Vortex builds until the end of time, while things like Storm Call get swept under a rug.

You don't need the console market. I see a giant ass fucking thread of Japanese people asking for a server being constantly upvoted in suggestions. And that honestly seems a better return on investment than this console garbage.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Apr 3, 2017, 2:48:13 PM
holy fuck. Maybe this means that after all the years of my crying, PoE might actually get a way to logout without the use of a mouse.

No hard feelings, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVgVam3W38

But, PoE for xbone can actually be fixed. All you need to do is to drop rares identified. Been crying about that for years also.
Just please....please.....PLEASE...whatever you do...make the pan out far enough to see ahead a little bit. if it's going to be couch co-op, I cannot stress how much games fail at keeping the same pan out for single player as co-op. 2 or even 4 people on one screen and no room to move/see is fails.
Last edited by Calibur40 on May 1, 2017, 3:06:31 PM
Cool! to bad i dont have Xbox.
Any chance of getting a PS4 version? if so any eta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info