Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

I was kind of curious how folks can use "it created optimizations for the PC version like DX11 (which many suffer horrific errors from, but they don't count because it works fine for me), thus making the xbox (di)version worth it", as if GGG would simply never consider optimizing their game in any other circumstance, and that those same resources couldn't have done those optimizations and more for the PC version if they were simply put towards the PC version from the beginning instead.

But then that does actually seem to be the case, since some of the longest-standing issues (generally stemming from hilarious instability and/or lack of balance) of the game haven't been touched.
Last edited by AndIMustMask on Jan 23, 2017, 12:08:25 AM
"
jplimab wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

I've been playing for 3.5 years. None of my builds clear maps in 1-2 mins. Nor, frankly, do I want them to. Most players are similar. There's also a majority of players who can't cheese all endgame content. Why else do you think Endgame and even Merciless Lab services are a thing? And Shaper/Guardian services. And Atziri services.

Those million dps builds are a minority. Even when guides are posted, they rarely work out as OP for most of the people who follow them. I know, cos I've even written a few build guides myself (that have also been accepted into the build lists on the class forums). They work for the OP and a few others, nothing more. Same as how a great recipe doesn't necessarily turn out as good for the people at home as they do for the chef on TV.

I'm not saying the game hasn't become easier compared to before, but just that you - and several others - keep exaggerating in implying that the game has become cheesed with faceroll content. And even HC characters in this game still die often despite building for survivability.

If you feel that the game has become too easy for you, my humble suggestion is for you to take a break from it for a while (not out of protest, but rather for your own good) and return when you feel refreshed. Even players of a deeply complex game like PoE can experience burnout.

/slowclap

Thank you.

Another /slowclap just in case he missed the first.

Thanks guys! :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 23, 2017, 1:19:00 AM
fix the pc version first. in the past 2 months the game has become very unstable and basiclly crap to play

to think i spent at lest 500 bucks on what???? a crap game that the makers are not interested in fixing the unstable servers...

piss poor GGG
Can't wait for this!!
I hope I will be able to link my account and get my Gold Kiwi Pet on Xbox :)
very nice trailer!

on console I would be so triggered by the enemy health bar so close to the player character. one enemy in the trailer had so many mods that the character and mod text were overlapping.
ALLOCATING SPACE
This is actually starting to worry me the more I think about it..Does this mean all future updates will be based on what the Xbox One can only handle..PC is the MasterRace and I think that PoE on PC should be the 1st ((and only)) priority. I have an Xbox One but idk if my Supporter packs will even be shared with the Xbox One servers..I'm just really anxious about this news because IDK how it will affect my favorite game in the near future *sigh* I hope POE still remains my favorite game throughout 2017. ((Please stay loyal to the PC fans PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE))
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
This is actually starting to worry me the more I think about it..Does this mean all future updates will be based on what the Xbox One can only handle..PC is the MasterRace and I think that PoE on PC should be the 1st ((and only)) priority. I have an Xbox One but idk if my Supporter packs will even be shared with the Xbox One servers..I'm just really anxious about this news because IDK how it will affect my favorite game in the near future *sigh* I hope POE still remains my favorite game throughout 2017. ((Please stay loyal to the PC fans PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE))

you could even play battlefield 1 on xbox afaik
ALLOCATING SPACE
Will my support be linked?

Either way I hope this works well for a game I love!
Grats GGG! Im happy for you and your work, better and better every time
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Cmon guys i expect 100 pages from this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info