Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
xgarry wrote:
So if I want to play with gamepad I have to create a new account and therefore losing all progress and microtransactions? FUCK NO!

Wait according to most of the PC elitist POE is impossible to play without a Mouse/KB!

/Rolleyes

Last edited by Funkopotamus on Jan 27, 2017, 2:33:32 AM
"
Funkopotamus wrote:
"
xgarry wrote:
So if I want to play with gamepad I have to create a new account and therefore losing all progress and microtransactions? FUCK NO!

Wait according to most of the PC elitist POE is impossible to play without a Mouse/KB!

/Rolleyes

its just random QQ :D
Good Points @Funkopotamus.

Never thought i would say this, but Diablo3 plays so well on xbox/ps4.
and as soon as i heard poe is comming on xbox i was hyped.

i think the main problem is, that all the rant/tears/flaming won't change a thing.
its a company decission we can't change. let's just see how this will work out.

some case studyes, its simple as that:
- if it fails on xbox, it will not change the pc game
- if it its an success on xbox, well GGG have more $$$ to spend on the game we all love

- GGG implements an AH and the whole game is screwed. Remeber how super awesome that worked out on D3? Or wait D2 (the all so uber game, we all love) needed this feature so much, they even didn't implement it.

Speaking of xbox trading. Well i'm really keen to find out how they will do it.
Maybe they implement an trading system JUST FOR THE XBOX, because, you whiners didn't want the precious PC version changed. Other than this, there are chats on xbox, and you sweet morons could even plug your lousy dirty keyboards into the xbox to write about GOD and HODOR on /global 1
Even better, you could directly cry through your headset to strangers without the need of teamspeak.

thanks GGG, make PoE XboX Great (Again)

Last edited by domokunsan on Feb 7, 2017, 4:41:18 PM
I'm very happy to hear that, as my PC doesn't really allow me to fully enjoy the game; besides, I think it will be better for me to play on console, since I enjoy Diablo on Xbox One WAY more than I did on PC. I only wonder whether there will be local coop, just like in Diablo. You have no idea how awesome it is to play a game like this with your best friend or girlfriend/wife sitting next to you. All I'm asking for is 2 player coop, that would be perfect. Don't get me wrong, I'm already grateful for the game coming to Xbox, I just wanted it to allow us to enjoy all the best things that consoles have to offer
soso.
Last edited by domokunsan on Feb 7, 2017, 4:41:30 PM
"
This game absolutely isn't turning into Diablo 3

^this exactly

every1 that plays poe now for more than 1 year should have noticed the dumbing down of mobs as they introduced the powercreep and clearspeed meta.
@ Funkopotamus right on!,good to see theres still alot of decent people in the community who aren't self entitled ***** who think just because they've spent money on a f2p game that they get to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old,how about you you know....actually wait till its released before you all scream doomsday.

GGG have more then likely hired a separate team to work on the console version so how exactly is it gonna negatively affect the pc version.
Lots of people asking the same question I have:

Will my MTX / Stash Upgrades be available on XB1 ?

I'm probably in the small minority of players who got back into ARPG's by playing D3 on *console*. After upgrading my PC, I started playing D3 PC & eventually PoE PC. I'm very interested in the console version of Path of Exile, but I'm not going to allow GGG to Double Dip MTX Sales on me - I just won't make any further purchases and ignore the console release.

Hopefully others will make the same stand.
"
Funkopotamus wrote:

Also would like to point out that we can Use a Keyboard with the xbox at any time.. Just plau it in and good to go.. But in all honesty there is absolutely no reason why we need one.. Many of us have been using xpadder to play POE for years.. It really is not that hard.. People will lie to themselves "And others" and say that games require the utmost pin point accuracy that can only be achieved by a mouse and keyboard.. That is flat out false.. If we can adjust and learn to fire weapons with accuracy then we should be able roll/dodge/cast/hit mobs in hackNslash games with enough to get by with lol.

SefearionPvP streams HardCore PoE PC gameplay with an XBOX 360 control pad nearly every day!

He even made a YouTube video on how to set it up!

"
chance47978 wrote:
"
Funkopotamus wrote:

Also would like to point out that we can Use a Keyboard with the xbox at any time.. Just plau it in and good to go.. But in all honesty there is absolutely no reason why we need one.. Many of us have been using xpadder to play POE for years.. It really is not that hard.. People will lie to themselves "And others" and say that games require the utmost pin point accuracy that can only be achieved by a mouse and keyboard.. That is flat out false.. If we can adjust and learn to fire weapons with accuracy then we should be able roll/dodge/cast/hit mobs in hackNslash games with enough to get by with lol.

SefearionPvP streams HardCore PoE PC gameplay with an XBOX 360 control pad nearly every day!

He even made a YouTube video on how to set it up!

I would also like to add that SefearionPvP has a magnificent beard that gives him +5 to socketed grins
"What do you mean 'Have You Ever Seen the True Face Of God Exile?'...?"
I would ask have you ever seen the inside of my outside Toilet?
"
chance47978 wrote:
Lots of people asking the same question I have:

Will my MTX / Stash Upgrades be available on XB1 ?

I'm probably in the small minority of players who got back into ARPG's by playing D3 on *console*. After upgrading my PC, I started playing D3 PC & eventually PoE PC. I'm very interested in the console version of Path of Exile, but I'm not going to allow GGG to Double Dip MTX Sales on me - I just won't make any further purchases and ignore the console release.

Hopefully others will make the same stand.

Well I can understand that you would not want to "Double" pay for anything in POE. But you have to understand that most of the people you are asking to "Take a stand" will not effect the majority of the console players as most of those players will be NEW to POE!

I personally am happy to see that PC players will not be able to transfer items and characters from PC to Console. It allows the best possible start for new players. I was here back in 2012 when POE was nowhere near as good as it is today. Even back then I knew that a console port was coming. POE is a great ARPG and it is the true rival of Diablo.

GGG has a chance to take over the ARPG on console and so far they are headed in the right direction.

Cannot wait! Hurry up and get this thing launched!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info