Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
Quentz wrote:
"
__Shady__ wrote:
Interesting!

DUDE!!!! Ur AVATAR!!! Amazeballz!!!

Yeah, didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 19, 2017, 3:13:50 PM
"
iNSiPiD1 wrote:

This game is not free. Look at all your forum badges. Were it not for the supporters of this game it would not exist. Something that wants to define itself as FREE needs to be able to exist apart from money (like the air we breathe) and POE does not pass that test, and therefore it is NOT FREE!

Well said!
Wow! So excited to play this on Xb1. We were just talking about how POE should be on console just two weeks ago! Can't believe it's happening. There is not enough dungeon crawlers available on console's today. And my friends and I played the pc version from beta to about a year ago when my pc crapped out.. Stoked! Have already shared this with 100+ people, starting that hype train...
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Monkeybizniz wrote:
grats GGG.

Hi Chris, is Bill a good kisser? Just wondering KappaPride

/facepalm

Bill Gates doesn't run Microsoft anymore, as he's too busy giving away his money. Perhaps you meant Satya?

What? Bill Gates is just going around saying "look how good of a person I am because I gave 1 of my 60 Billion to charity" He spends more time making sure people know he hands out comparative pennies than doing anything substantial.
Wow, trading (an extremely important part of game) is a total wreck. You either have to join a multichannel spam show or use a 3rd party, malware via ads distributing website. With all that shit going on you develop an xbox client? You can't be serious.

Wake me up when there is a good ingame solution for this trading crap. No cash nor gaming time from me until then. I feel like an idiot buying that Minotaur supporter pack.
Last edited by TheBestFriend on Jan 19, 2017, 3:44:11 PM
local multiplayer or bust.
"
ADFuel wrote:
What? Bill Gates is just going around saying "look how good of a person I am because I gave 1 of my 60 Billion to charity" He spends more time making sure people know he hands out comparative pennies than doing anything substantial.

Your numbers are a little off. You mean $28 billion. And he's worth about 2.5 times that.

So, please tell us when you gave away more than a THIRD of your income to charity? ... yeah, thought so.
"
bootdisk wrote:
"
iNSiPiD1 wrote:

This game is not free. Look at all your forum badges. Were it not for the supporters of this game it would not exist. Something that wants to define itself as FREE needs to be able to exist apart from money (like the air we breathe) and POE does not pass that test, and therefore it is NOT FREE!

Well said!
Not really. The game is "Free to Play" as advertised. Anyone can download and play the game at no cost. It is not so free if you want to get the most out of your experience and enjoy it to its fullest, but those decisions can be made after you have played the game and developed an opinion about it. After playing for free, I choose to pay for enhancements to my experience.

Being "Free to Play" has nothing to do with the amounts or sources for money used to pay ongoing company expenses. "Free to Play' and how a company covers it costs are two very different and unrelated issues that come together in company financial statements.

GGG seems dependent upon supporters to keep the game going, but do we know if that is the only source of funds Chris and company draw upon? As a privately held company they still might have shareholders who have contributed capital for any number of development efforts. Unless the company has made statements about their funding sources, you are wrong to assume that their income only comes from players. How they meet those expenses is not connecrted to their marketing which is tied to "Free to Play".

BTW, I do not know where you live, but if you live in a big city, the "clean" air you freely breathe is not free. It is free for you to use, but someone has "paid" to keep that air clean through taxes, regulations, emissions standards and product changes.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
bootdisk wrote:
"
iNSiPiD1 wrote:

Well said!
Not really. The game is "Free to Play" as advertised. Anyone can download and play the game at no cost. It is not so free if you want to get the most out of your experience and enjoy it to its fullest, but those decisions can be made after you have played the game and developed an opinion about it. After playing for free, I choose to pay for enhancements to my experience.

(...)

As a privately held company they still might have shareholders who have contributed capital for any number of development efforts. Unless the company has made statements about their funding sources, you are wrong to assume that their income only comes from players. How they meet those expenses is not connecrted to their marketing which is tied to "Free to Play".

Now that was "Well said!". ;-)
"
Atori wrote:
Nice lore in the trailer, adding the judgement and being thrown off the boat cinematics to the game would be cool.

I totally agree with that. More movies like that please! :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 19, 2017, 4:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info