Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

They are going to need alot more money to maintain the console port.

Console licenses are crazy expensive like 200k and to bring updates to them cost an additional estimated 40k from what i last heard
Wonder when it comes out, release a date so I can look at other games before hand.
If Forza Horizon can be played on PC then PoE XO too?
Congrats GGG ... been there from the beta days so I know how much work you've all put into the title.
This is such a brilliant business move for GGG and PoE as a whole. I can only imagine how expensive it must be for GGG to maintain their servers across the world, pay all their highly skilled staff, rent, gallons of filter coffee etc etc.. this move will help the company tremendously from a financial perspective and is needed to take the company and PoE to the next level of greatness. If this goes well, I can't see why there won't be a PS4 port down the line. The more players the better! IMO everybody deserves to play this Epic game, regardless of your platform preference! Respect and all the best to GGG :D

"
__Shady__ wrote:
Interesting!

DUDE!!!! Ur AVATAR!!! Amazeballz!!!

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Didn't know they were making this. I really hope this doesn't reduce the pc version development time. There are still a lot of bugs and the engine is in dire need of a serious upgrade. DX11 is just the first needed step.
Anyway, good luck to GGG and I hope this means they can hire more developers.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Omniexist wrote:
"
franko79 wrote:
So it looks like i sponsored Xbox version with my money.
If i know that POE will turn in to console casual poo i would not pay a cent.
From now i will for sure not buy support packs anymore. If you want console kidds to support you then good luck GGG.

Really? you are no longer going to help fund a company that has made an amazing FREE game for years. these guys work there asses off to give us a FREE game. that has the quality of a high budget production. this game isnt turning into concole poo, it is getting a little brother. this game is free to download, free to play, free DLC, and you are no longer going to support them, cause they are going to come out with a xbox version? just think about that for a few minutes.

i am excited about this, the more people that know about and play path of exile the better.

This game is not free. Look at all your forum badges. Were it not for the supporters of this game it would not exist. Something that wants to define itself as FREE needs to be able to exist apart from money (like the air we breathe) and POE does not pass that test, and therefore it is NOT FREE!
"
MagicCocaine wrote:
They are going to need alot more money to maintain the console port.

Console licenses are crazy expensive like 200k and to bring updates to them cost an additional estimated 40k from what i last heard

Wrong.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-30-id-xbox-dev-reveals-costs-of-launching-xbox-one-game

No additional cost for patching post-launch. Dev team in place for going on two years now. Only major cost to GGG is keeping that dev team employed.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 19, 2017, 3:06:39 PM
Nice lore in the trailer, adding the judgement and being thrown off the boat cinematics to the game would be cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info