"
Cogburn wrote:
CONSOLES ARE FOR RACING GAMES ONLY

no words.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
holy shit..........
Is it possible to get a refund on every supporter pack and points i've ever bought?

I do not approve of this sort of thing since every time i've seen similar things happen it has always hurt and crippled the product. It is wasted development time, image all the things you could have done for the game rather than port it over to xbox.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
unless the game is free to install and play, then GGG has killed the free to play idea and sold us all out.

instead of fixing the server problems that have plagued us for years, they spend their effort to make a paid console game that will make the computer game worse.

this is bad news for the players.

Wow so much negativity...GGG has done an amazing job creating one of the best games this side of D2 and they started with only 4 ppl. They are now ~90 employees strong and created the XBOX ONE version with "a small strike team within our studio" that created the DX11 version - something I'm betting would NEVER have happened had they not had this agreement with Microsoft and the XB1. And IF they keep the teams separate then what is the issue? Instead of all the poo-pooing maybe we should consider this as a very positive sign that GGG will be financially stable for many more years to come and this game we love will get stronger, better, and most importantly still be around for acts 6-10.

Anyhow who isn't excited for SNOW!!!!!!!! Act V hurry your sweet ass up!

edited for grammar
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Jan 19, 2017, 2:02:01 PM
Please give us the same UI in the trailer in 3.0. It is much better than what we have right now.
"
unless the game is free to install and play, then GGG has killed the free to play idea and sold us all out.

instead of fixing the server problems that have plagued us for years, they spend their effort to make a paid console game that will make the computer game worse.

this is bad news for the players.

"We're proud to announce that Path of Exile will be making its console debut on Xbox One later this year! The Xbox One version is also free-to-play"
Jesus take the wheel"
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Wow so much negativity...GGG has done an amazing job creating one of the best games this side of D2 and they started with only 4 ppl. They are now ~90 employees strong and created the XBOX ONE version with "a small strike team within our studio" that created the DX11 version - something I'm betting would NEVER have happened had they not had this agreement with Microsoft and the XB1. And IF they keep the teams separate then what is the issue? Instead of all the poo-pooing maybe we should consider this as a very positive sign that GGG will be financially stable for many more years to come and this game we love will get strong, better, and most importantly still be around for acts 6-10.

They created the dx11 version? Oh my god better kneel down to them.. oh wait nvm you mean the buggy as hell, unplayable dx11.
Does anyone know if our points and purchased/earned MTXs will be carried over from PC to Xbox One?

I don't think I can live without my stash tabs :o
"
Mootthemad wrote:
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Wow so much negativity...GGG has done an amazing job creating one of the best games this side of D2 and they started with only 4 ppl. They are now ~90 employees strong and created the XBOX ONE version with "a small strike team within our studio" that created the DX11 version - something I'm betting would NEVER have happened had they not had this agreement with Microsoft and the XB1. And IF they keep the teams separate then what is the issue? Instead of all the poo-pooing maybe we should consider this as a very positive sign that GGG will be financially stable for many more years to come and this game we love will get strong, better, and most importantly still be around for acts 6-10.

They created the dx11 version? Oh my god better kneel down to them.. oh wait nvm you mean the buggy as hell, unplayable dx11.

Sorry you are having issues with it but mine runs smooth as silk for me...
Jesus take the wheel"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info