[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

NICE build !!!
Ok so. I decided to focus on clear speed at this point in time. I still have my defensive set up for t16s and lab.

I specced out of herbalism and grabbed the frenzy above it. Grabbed the other frenzy below duelist. Went with frenzy for bandits and use +1 blood dance. Might spec out of executioner because blood dance make up for the lack of that node giving me 42% damage with 7 charges. Grab herbalism again.

Popped an AOE gem in my molten burst for the clear.

Using a biscos collar on strands.

Whew lads. 7 charges and a a quicksilver with 25% movement and 30% recovery. I call it the tazmanian devil. Over 120% MS and even more with onslaught.

I find myself dying less and less as nothing can hit me. That quicksilver flask is up 95% of the time. All that coupled with around 400 life regen with all charges.

Feeling good about it. Only thing is reflect. I go HAM and wreck myself. Will buy a dying sun.
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Mar 27, 2017, 11:38:02 AM
Maybe raider is slightly faster but i love being able to leech through everything

That and culling strike is amazing.
"

This build is certainly not SSF friendly because it will not have the needed damage output without the axe. But once you have the axe, this build can easily push you to end game. :)

Did you read my post? o.O You basically repeated what I said in your reply haha.
"
sotir1232 wrote:
Hello,

Awesome build ! What do you think of replacing Carcass Jack with Bronn's Lithe ( assuming we can get the resistances / HP elsewhere )

Yes. Bronn's Lithe is great since Cyclone is a movement skill. :)

"
Ok so. I decided to focus on clear speed at this point in time. I still have my defensive set up for t16s and lab.

I specced out of herbalism and grabbed the frenzy above it. Grabbed the other frenzy below duelist. Went with frenzy for bandits and use +1 blood dance. Might spec out of executioner because blood dance make up for the lack of that node giving me 42% damage with 7 charges. Grab herbalism again.

Whew lads. 7 charges and a a quicksilver with 25% movement and 30% recovery. I call it the tazmanian devil. Over 120% MS and even more with onslaught.

I find myself dying less and less as nothing can hit me. That quicksilver flask is up 95% of the time. All that coupled with around 400 life regen with all charges.

Feeling good about it. Only thing is reflect. I go HAM and wreck myself. Will buy a dying sun.

I was playing with very high attack speed in SSF and I would say having 5.5+ APS is really very good for Cyclone. And it will greatly benefit the build.

Thanks for updating the thread on your frenzy experience. :)

"
enyaisrave wrote:
"

This build is certainly not SSF friendly because it will not have the needed damage output without the axe. But once you have the axe, this build can easily push you to end game. :)

Did you read my post? o.O You basically repeated what I said in your reply haha.

I was agreeing to what you said and I believe because of that, I just got this baby dropped in SSF!

EDIT: Missed out on a reply in respond to @sotir1232
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 27, 2017, 12:59:09 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
sotir1232 wrote:
Hello,

Spoiler

Awesome build ! What do you think of replacing Carcass Jack with Bronn's Lithe ( assuming we can get the resistances / HP elsewhere )
Spoiler

"

I was playing with very high attack speed in SSF and I would say having 5.5+ APS is really very good for Cyclone. And it will greatly benefit the build.

Thanks for updating the thread on your frenzy experience. :)

"
enyaisrave wrote:
"

I was agreeing to what you said and I believe because of that, I just got this baby dropped in SSF!

Gratz!
IGN: Sweethart
OMG how come I never considered cyclone a movement skill. Bronn's lithe would be absolutely nuts for this build, no?

Make cyclone level 22 or 23
25% increased cyclone attack speed
50% increased cyclone damage
10% movement speed

Does anyone have a 6-link that can test dps for us?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
kira1414 wrote:

Temporal chain will extend the duration so yes, it work best with temporal chain curse.

I'm having a very easy time leveling my character, and by the time I got to level 55, I hit 30kdps with cyclone, the damage is just insane earlier when leveling up.

Oh, and thank you for the info about the taming/emberwake combo, God Bless you~
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
haenic wrote:

Gratz!

Thank you! :D

"
Lunartuna wrote:
OMG how come I never considered cyclone a movement skill. Bronn's lithe would be absolutely nuts for this build, no?

Make cyclone level 22 or 23
25% increased cyclone attack speed
50% increased cyclone damage
10% movement speed

Does anyone have a 6-link that can test dps for us?

Yes. The new buffed 2.6 version of Bronn's Lithe looks really good for the build. You will lose toughness though but the damage and mobility it provides are too tempting to ignore.

"
mattislouie wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

Temporal chain will extend the duration so yes, it work best with temporal chain curse.

I'm having a very easy time leveling my character, and by the time I got to level 55, I hit 30kdps with cyclone, the damage is just insane earlier when leveling up.

Oh, and thank you for the info about the taming/emberwake combo, God Bless you~

You are welcome. :)

A tip for you. Get as much attack speed as you can for Cyclone. Apparently the build is strongest when you have very high attack speed. I am now running 5.81 APS (before buff) in SSF and the fast clearing speed is very noticeable.
This build so far is amazing, I blew through merciless lab like it was nothing... not to mention the 20% culling :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info