[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

If I don't have a xoph's blood but plan on getting avatar of fire on the skill tree, should I be using anger + herald of ash or flammability + herald of ash? I am using elemental weakness on hit on my glove
"
essencevox wrote:
If I don't have a xoph's blood but plan on getting avatar of fire on the skill tree, should I be using anger + herald of ash or flammability + herald of ash? I am using elemental weakness on hit on my glove

Mobs can normally only have one curse from you at a time, so unless you have some form of 'can have additional curse', then there's no use in using flammability.
Is anyone using Widlfire in this build? Is it worth it?
"
FrostyJesus wrote:
Is anyone using Widlfire in this build? Is it worth it?

It does nothing for the balls from Ngamahu's.
I've been following this build for a few leagues. Here what pieced together from this thread from other posters characters here.

Gear
Spoiler

Level 85 tree.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDjwUIBRNFHEUdRiRGNsaOCFVIWAiryPTJy8nnymlKjguUzGeMn4yiThTOQ46UjrYOuE7tjwFPC1AoEd-TipQR14TXzlhUmVNZfBmVGebaPJvJ3TtdPF1Tnasdud35XrvfNmCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqivCPYJBVkGyXeZo7mmqbLZ_fogCkwqU1plemjaknqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_Yvdlh2sHcPeRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yRfVh9zL46_xL_go=?accountName=xault&characterName=Grumpy_Z

I don't have the greatest flask setup at them moment. Done up to t12 maps, Uber Labs, normal Atziri and Lich, all very fast and easy. I am gonna try some T13-15 tonight, maybe even Mino after I get some more Armour nodes and fix my flask setup.

I mainly wanted to try the new items with Ngamahu Cyclone build, and it's been a ton of fun. Movement speed from the normal setup is really the only thing I miss.

Mainly looking for any tips or ideas to min-max my current setup from people that are much better than me at the numbers game. My next few skill points are gonna go into Armour nodes I think.

Dps with only on Herald of Ash on

Molten Burst 8,448.5
Cyclone 41,750
Spirit Burst 2,125

Defense

Armour 3,895
HP 5,500

Thanks.
I saw some people mention Bubonic trail, I'm using it now but I can't really tell if Death Walk is hurting me by taking away Cremation targets or not...

Should I be using 1 or the other in regards to Bubonic Trail and CoMK Cremation? Should I just use rare boots ? lol
so this is my gear that I've killed Shaper/Uber Atziri and Red Elder with:

and just now I have respec'ed to EO jsut to try it out. Since you can have up to 240 accuracy on those new jewels getting to 90% is pretty easy.
Last edited by JrFryta on Dec 20, 2017, 6:13:25 PM
Tried to recolor my chest to get 3R (or 3B for ignite) but basically blew like 4k chromes. But I managed to get this in the process:

I've legit spent like 20k chromes combined and saw it once but stupid me was spamming chromes so I overwrote it. Wanted to die.

Chromes are cancer!!!!
Deliver pain exquisite
"
kira1414 wrote:

In fact, I have imported your pastebin into POB and did a comparison using your skill tree + gears with the tank and primeval force skill trees listed in the guide.

The stats I obtained are as follows:

With your skill tree at level 95 (point blank + iron grip):
"
Cyclone damage: 390402
Cyclone APS: 5.94
Molten Burst: 26917
Life: 7126
Life Leech: 0.4% lower

Tank skill tree listed in guide at level 94:
"
Cyclone damage: 396861
Cyclone APS: 6.35
Molten Burst: 25266
Life: 7274

Primeval force skill tree listed in guide at level 94:
"
Cyclone damage: 437234
Cyclone APS: 6.35
Molten Burst: 28165
Life: 6723

On the topic of Hematophagy, it is not worth it in my view because even though Brutal Fervour is nerfed, but the impact isn't as huge as what people thought it would be. You will still be able to kill Shaper with the current listed skill trees.

The 3 points on Hematophagy are better spent on life nodes which will help you leech more life per second.

I don't even get close to those values using the POB links you provided on the main post (which are horribly outdated and busted btw, I had to go in and fix lots of things to even get them to show proper values). Unfortunately you just linked POEPlanner links above which are pretty useless for the topic of discussion.

I don't see how Primeval is worth it. It's 7 nodes and brings 10% dps to the table. You get the same taking Slaughter and that's only 4 points. If you took 1 point from somewhere and dumped it into Cleaving, you'd boost your dps by 20% for 8 nodes. What am I missing?

Can you post the POB pastebin links for the above so I can take a look? Thanks.

PS: You also forgot to bump the character level to 95 (looks like you just dumped the points into those nodes), so the life pool should be 7245 not 7126, just sayin ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Dec 20, 2017, 5:41:56 PM
The entire branch for pumping, not having an amulet Xoph, shit.
What is the branch to 55 lvl with Fire avatar ?
And then where and how to pump out, that would have everything you need for the development of the character?

REWORK leveling, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Last edited by incidici on Dec 20, 2017, 5:42:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info