[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
"
tanteMYN wrote:
Quote: I blew half on two red (or two blue) but 25 per roll is a b*tch

do you know exactly how vorici has to be done with bronns or should i explain it for some of u guys?

Sure, go for it, always up to learn new stuff!

Yes please would help a lot ;)
"
Hitoseijuro wrote:
I'm curious what blues you are running considering that elemental focus is one of the biggest DPS gems you can run on a blue but you CAN'T ignite with that gem. Are you running Chance to ignite just for the added fire damage? In that case there is no way it beats out elemental damage on skills or even melee support. If the damage difference isn't worth the headache to chromes, that's fair enough.

Conc and EF: the two de facto blue gems. I'd want Added Fire but Ignite brings a 29% more multiplier to fire damage so yeah, if I got 3 blues I would have just saved the hassle. Ignite only drops your dps by ~1% and it's still a huge boost over Faster Attacks. Considering how hard it is rolling off colors, I was shooting for either or (3 blues or 3 reds with the necessary colors to fill).
Deliver pain exquisite
"
tanteMYN wrote:

do you know exactly how vorici has to be done with bronns or should i explain it for some of u guys?

Best way to get your 5 off colors on Bronn's is Vorici's socketing with jewellers. Start with 2S Bronn which has 2 off colors, then use Vorici 3S to get 3th off color, if you get a green socket, then use Vorici 2S -> Vorici 3S. When you get your 3th off color, you repeat this with Vorici 4S -> Vorici 3S -> Vorici 4S until your get 5S Bronn with 5S off colors, then 6th socket most likely will be green, if not then repeat Vorici 5S -> Vorici 6S util you get 6th green socket. If your Bronn is already 6L, you should not use this method.
I did use this method to get my Bronn 5 off colors with 1500 jewellers. The drawback of this method are you can't use Cyclone until 6S. And if you want use 5L and Cyclone, only that 5L is good for you where 6th socket is in link.
Last edited by Dreadweaver on Dec 21, 2017, 4:57:52 AM
detailed offcolouring guide by some youtube dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec

followed this guide and vorici trolled me on 6th socet
Last edited by zlowred on Dec 21, 2017, 4:49:32 AM
"
zlowred wrote:
detailed offcolouring guide by some youtube dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec

Then do Vorici 5S -> Vorici 6S until you get 6th green socket.
Admin, please delete this post.
Last edited by Dreadweaver on Dec 21, 2017, 4:58:31 AM
"
Dreadweaver wrote:
"
tanteMYN wrote:

Best way to get your 5 off colors on Bronn's is Vorici's socketing with jewellers. Start with 2S Bronn which has 2 off colors, then use Vorici 3S to get 3th off color, if you get a green socket, then use Vorici 2S -> Vorici 3S. When you get your 3th off color, you repeat this with Vorici 4S -> Vorici 3S -> Vorici 4S until your get 5S Bronn with 5S off colors, then 6th socket most likely will be green, if not then repeat Vorici 5S -> Vorici 6S util you get 6th green socket. If your Bronn is already 6L, you should not use this method.
I did use this method to get my Bronn 5 off colors with 1500 jewellers. The drawback of this method are you can't use Cyclone until 6S. And if you want use 5L and Cyclone, only that 5L is good for you where 6th socket is in link.

Ya I know of the socket method. Too bad it doesn't work for already 6L gear. And tbh the ratio of jewels to chromes for chaos is like 1:2. So you basically used 3k chromes, which I mean it's all RNG but you may have gotten the sockets with chromes. It's not really a big secret I personally never felt it saved much currency and was only useful for 4 off colors on a 4S item.
Deliver pain exquisite
Is there a way to know when your ready for certain content?

I just tried normal Atziri and it was a breeze, She didn't really get to attack. But I've died to 3 different red map bosses (mostly cause I leap in and spin, I think?).

I'm looking at giving a Breachlord a go, but I'm not sure if I'm ready.

If you could outline what HP / Armour / DPS I should be sitting around when trying them that'd be great.

(I hope I didn't miss this part in the original post, it's hard to ctrl+F)

"

Ya I know of the socket method. Too bad it doesn't work for already 6L gear. And tbh the ratio of jewels to chromes for chaos is like 1:2. So you basically used 3k chromes, which I mean it's all RNG but you may have gotten the sockets with chromes. It's not really a big secret I personally never felt it saved much currency and was only useful for 4 off colors on a 4S item.

I did use chrome method in Harbinger, and consumed 5000 chrome to get my colors. In Abyss I tried this jewellers method, and "only" used 1500 jewellers to get my colors and 6S (because I bought a S3 Bronn), so circa 1200 jewellers used purely to get my colors, with is not that high. Also in standard jewellers:chrome ratio (for chaos) is 1:1,2, which is way better than temp league.
"
Dreadweaver wrote:
"
zlowred wrote:

Then do Vorici 5S -> Vorici 6S until you get 6th green socket.

i know man -) farming 420 jewellers to retry!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info