[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

man i love this spec, switched from bronns and tried kaoms heart instead, didnt feel right and now i'm sitting on

& got a red dream and holy shit it feels so comfy to just sit back and do nothing and everything dies

still need to fix the colors and min/max jewels, but im lazy
Last edited by talichan on Dec 21, 2017, 6:11:51 AM
So I'm incredibly daunted by the 10ex cost of xoph's blood. Do you guys think that Impressence can serve as an endgame ammulet with a Watcher's eye being a chase item (or getting a cheap one with one anger mod) ?
It can, posted many times. You can use three auras without essence worm ring (means you can use two opal rings etc). You'll be perfectly fine killing anything in the game.
thanks, didn't mean to beat a dead horse. I know we talked about it being a stepping stone, but good to know.
Do you run flammability with xoph's blood?
Guys I have 3 curse/aura setup with Watcher's Eye / Essence Worm Unset Ring. Im runnig Herald of Ash/Flammability/Anger. Im thinking about Impresence also to run 3 aura 1 curse setup. What do u guys suggest to run as 3rd Aura ?
Where are you getting the endurance charge from?
"
Where are you getting the endurance charge from?

Enduring Cry
Tried this build after banging my head with a molten strike/ancient call raider. And, phew...
This bad boy is the epitome of durable w/ some heavy damage and ABSURD speed. Got 50% mov.speed from boot + Devoto's and a 70% quicksilver flask for sonic speed, really enjoyable. Managed to down Uber Izaro at lv 69 with some knowledge of the fight and some nice gear. Overall, solid build, can't wait to get into mapping with it. :D

(screenshot post-Uber Izaro)
Is it really important to take vaal pact? I mean it makes it really hard to deal with traps....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info