[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Just a quick question. I am nowhere near the damage on path of building as the examples given in pastebin. Does level 20 gems and higher gear rolls make that much difference. I am still clearing fine but my character import does not show very high dps like the other examples. Even when I play with the gear on the examples to match mine closer I am still lacking. The only difference seems to be gloves and rings. I am at level 81 and my total DPS in path of building is around 60k unbuffed. Just seems low to me and maybe like endgame content is out of reach. I will link my character to hopefully someone can take a look for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jim_bonks/characters?characterName=RottenToeJam
"
PTLMSTT wrote:
Have cool gear, but pathofbuilding shows me 120k effective cyclone dps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PTLMSTT/characters

could u help me, mb there are some mistakes in the build?

char name is SSUNDERR.

Gem levels and quality add a lot to your overall damage, also, getting a second blue socket on your chest so you can use Conc will increase your cyclone damage as well (rrbbgg or rrrbbg are the best colors imo). Your tree looks fine, I'd look into getting gear with the base stats so you can reallocate those nodes to more damage, plus the jewels will also boost your damage when you get them. Also, I see you have an open socket, consider an Ancenstral Warchief or Protector (I prefer Protector for the extra attack speed, more hits means more molten bursts)
>:(
why in ngamahu's axe we paste 5-6 support gems?say pls
"
Funcicles wrote:

The single hp/mana node in the duelist area should be enough to sustain your cyclone mana

Thanks, you mean near Spirit Void? I missed that on the tree.
Last edited by tkensei on Sep 3, 2017, 12:14:47 PM
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Funcicles wrote:

The single hp/mana node in the duelist area should be enough to sustain your cyclone mana

Thanks, you mean near Spirit Void? I missed that on the tree.

Yep, you'll want Vitality Void anyway for the big hp leech, and if you need more mana, don't be afraid to grab an extra mana node to help out (I used spirit void while levelling so I could drop the mana pot altogether, then slowly removed the pure mana nodes once my damage increased)
>:(
"
Funcicles wrote:

Yep, you'll want Vitality Void anyway for the big hp leech, and if you need more mana, don't be afraid to grab an extra mana node to help out (I used spirit void while levelling so I could drop the mana pot altogether, then slowly removed the pure mana nodes once my damage increased)

Thanks, makes sense! I guess by taking those nodes we can get rid of both health and mana flasks.
Hey Guys, planning to buy my 6L bronns but not sure what gem setup i should use.
Atm i use fortify with leap slam
should i continiue this or add it in my 6L?
Why is noone using added fire damage?
Best setup i tested was:

ele damage with attacks
added fire damage
melee phys
elemental focus
faster attacks

is it worth to change faster attacks with concentrated effect? its a n1 dps boost but dunno if less area is cancer.
what setup u think is best?
Hi guys,

i was just wondering why we use Lightning Trap in this build.
I found no explanation to this point. And how do you guys use all these skills? I mean i cant choose every skill in the skill list in the bottom right of the screen.

Thanks anyway
"
t3r00r wrote:
Great Build Thanks managed to finish uber lab at lvl 71 (5L) 3 time's in row (full clear) now i am lvl 87 clear all stuff as they are white mobs :) without problem this is gear i use all res are 75 fire is 76 and chaos is +45%

changed belt and chest linked it with 2fus

hey,any tips about my current gear maybe i can upgrade something? I'm at 6.4k hp and my tooltip is kinda low like 38k dps,tried Shaper a few hrs ago(got wrecked) also PoB says it has 50k dps against shaper and 100k against normal mobs. Don't know how to post my gear but my profile is public i believe,char name KitavaSlayerOpOpie. Thanks man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info