[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

how about taking the jewel socket near point blank and use fireborn jewel there to change the cold pen into fire pen?

edit:sorry tried it does not seem to work
Last edited by foulborn on Sep 3, 2017, 8:21:55 PM
How far should I expect to get without Xoph and in he budget flask setup.

Sitting at just over 5k life and ran a poorjoys... got instagibbed a couple of times. Wondering if I need to stop and farm t10 for some currency and levels before moving
I can't for the life of me get 3R1B1G on my bronn's lol is my current setup ok? Or am I nerfing myself terribly by not wanting to spend all my currency?
Hi there thank you for this amazing build, absolutely loving it.
Do you mind checking my gears to see what should my next step be? Much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/fVBTu1Dt
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Shankhook wrote:
If you're still on 5 link would it not be better to put a 'more' damage gem in instead of fortify?

And fortify on leap?

I was thinking the same thing. Having Fortify in a 5 link basically means its just a 4 link.

Just finished crafting/buying my startup gear. Cant wait till I can actually wear it lol. Eventually I wanna exalt the Unset Ring and just hope I get WED. I will need a GG Anger Crafted Opal if I wanna cap resists and the Unset has max t1 life and 99 resists so gonna be hard to replace.

Spoiler

Having Fortify on Leap requires you to keep a look out on the fortify buff and that requires too much attention. You can certainly do that if you don't mind this play style. :)

"
chromelyke wrote:

Phoenix on the other hand I had issues with, I'll try that encounter again another time. I've had horrible luck with lab enchants, so maybe once I get those sorted out i'll have a better shot.

The longer you drag in the fight with Phoenix, the more damage he will dealt. This is because he has a reduce maximum fire resistance debuff and your fire resistance will get lower and lower over time.

There is only 1 attack that have the chance to 1 shot you and that is his burst attack. He will execute that after he does his cyclone like attack. You just need to avoid that and you should be able to burst him down fast.

"
t3r00r wrote:
Great Build Thanks managed to finish uber lab at lvl 71 (5L) 3 time's in row (full clear) now i am lvl 87 clear all stuff as they are white mobs :) without problem this is gear i use all res are 75 fire is 76 and chaos is +45%

Spoiler

Your gears are decent. You can replace your gloves with a pair with life rolls.

Also, check out the flask section for recommended flask setup. :)

"
PTLMSTT wrote:
Have cool gear, but pathofbuilding shows me 120k effective cyclone dps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PTLMSTT/characters

could u help me, mb there are some mistakes in the build?

char name is SSUNDERR.

Your gears look good. Leveling the gems to 20/20 will definitely push your damage higher. Going for 3R 2B 1G on the chest piece will also push your damage higher.

"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Just a quick question. I am nowhere near the damage on path of building as the examples given in pastebin. Does level 20 gems and higher gear rolls make that much difference. I am still clearing fine but my character import does not show very high dps like the other examples. Even when I play with the gear on the examples to match mine closer I am still lacking. The only difference seems to be gloves and rings. I am at level 81 and my total DPS in path of building is around 60k unbuffed. Just seems low to me and maybe like endgame content is out of reach. I will link my character to hopefully someone can take a look for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jim_bonks/characters?characterName=RottenToeJam

20/20 gems do make a difference in the damage push. This is because they are % based. The higher your base, the more damage the % provides.

A base of 1000 dame with 10% more damage = 1100.

A base of 100 damage with 10% more damage = 110.

Besides having 20/20 (or even 21/20) gems, having high base will also push your damage higher.

"
why in ngamahu's axe we paste 5-6 support gems?say pls

The support gems are used to support the Molten Burst skill that comes with the axe.

"
Aramoris wrote:
Hey Guys, planning to buy my 6L bronns but not sure what gem setup i should use.
Atm i use fortify with leap slam
should i continiue this or add it in my 6L?
Why is noone using added fire damage?
Best setup i tested was:

ele damage with attacks
added fire damage
melee phys
elemental focus
faster attacks

is it worth to change faster attacks with concentrated effect? its a n1 dps boost but dunno if less area is cancer.
what setup u think is best?

Depending on your gears, swapping Faster Attack to Concentrated can give you 25% more damage.

"
TheDark97 wrote:
Hi guys,

i was just wondering why we use Lightning Trap in this build.
I found no explanation to this point. And how do you guys use all these skills? I mean i cant choose every skill in the skill list in the bottom right of the screen.

Thanks anyway

Vaal Lightning Trap is used on boss fight. You throw it down beneath them and the boss will get shocked and take increased damage from your attacks.

"
t3r00r wrote:
changed belt and chest linked it with 2fus

Insane RNG over there. Very nice belt too. Grats!

"
jonean wrote:
hey,any tips about my current gear maybe i can upgrade something? I'm at 6.4k hp and my tooltip is kinda low like 38k dps,tried Shaper a few hrs ago(got wrecked) also PoB says it has 50k dps against shaper and 100k against normal mobs. Don't know how to post my gear but my profile is public i believe,char name KitavaSlayerOpOpie. Thanks man!

Were you able to keep Zana alive during the portal phase of Shaper fight? If you are not able to keep her alive, your damage is still lacking.

Check out the flasks setup that I used in the Shaper kill section. You can consider using that in your fight.

Note that 3R 2B 1G will give you more damage so you can consider rolling that color on your chest.

"
KeenSenses wrote:

Sitting at just over 5k life and ran a poorjoys... got instagibbed a couple of times. Wondering if I need to stop and farm t10 for some currency and levels before moving

You can definitely clear T16 guardian using Avatar of Fire skill tree. Upgrading to Xoph's Blood will give you approximately 15% more damage.

Poorjoy's map is a crazy damage map. Even my Slayer can get 1 shot if I am not careful. Definitely consider running Enfeeble curse when you want to clear that map.

"
GingerSamurai wrote:
I can't for the life of me get 3R1B1G on my bronn's lol is my current setup ok? Or am I nerfing myself terribly by not wanting to spend all my currency?

Consider using 2R 1B on Vorici bench to roll the colors but your current color is fine too.

"
KyleT92 wrote:
Hi there thank you for this amazing build, absolutely loving it.
Do you mind checking my gears to see what should my next step be? Much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/fVBTu1Dt

Your next upgrade will be Xoph's Blood and 6L. Check out the FAQ section for recommended upgrade path. :)

Also, replace Atziri's Promise with Taste of Hate instead.
Hi Everyone, new to the forums so apologies for poor formatting!

I've recently started this build and I've bought the 6L Bronn's Lithe.

I'm having trouble and do not really have the currency to try to roll 3R 1G 2B.

Apparently my chances are around 2k chromatics via Vorici calculator.

SO at the moment i'm using a 2R 2G 2B setup which is nice, but I'm thinking that I might have to start rolling on 3R 1G 2B, or is my setup good so far?

Also, as for gems, I'm currently running Fortify(R), Ele Focus(B), Cyclone(G), Ele Dmg w/ attacks(R), concentrated effect(B), and faster attacks(G).

I just realized I should probably switch concentrated effect with increased AOE for general mobs.

My question is, beside that setup, is there anything I can change or swap? I know that melee physical dmg support(R) is really good, but i'm not sure if it could replace any of the reds.

Or should I just farm, and try to get lucky and roll a 3R? Btw, I also do not have a xoph's blood, so I'm not sure what would be optimal.

Thank you all for your time! :)

"
kira1414 wrote:

"
KeenSenses wrote:

You can definitely clear T16 guardian using Avatar of Fire skill tree. Upgrading to Xoph's Blood will give you approximately 15% more damage.

Poorjoy's map is a crazy damage map. Even my Slayer can get 1 shot if I am not careful. Definitely consider running Enfeeble curse when you want to clear that map.

Thanks. I did finish it off with enfeeble and some VERY careful movement.

Thanks for much for the upgrade path. Makes it easy to see what I am saving up for.

What do you avoid in lab runs? Any bad combos? I find fonts kick my ass
Last edited by KeenSenses on Sep 4, 2017, 1:21:30 AM
"
adobogrizzly wrote:
Hi Everyone, new to the forums so apologies for poor formatting!

I've recently started this build and I've bought the 6L Bronn's Lithe.

I'm having trouble and do not really have the currency to try to roll 3R 1G 2B.

Apparently my chances are around 2k chromatics via Vorici calculator.

SO at the moment i'm using a 2R 2G 2B setup which is nice, but I'm thinking that I might have to start rolling on 3R 1G 2B, or is my setup good so far?

Also, as for gems, I'm currently running Fortify(R), Ele Focus(B), Cyclone(G), Ele Dmg w/ attacks(R), concentrated effect(B), and faster attacks(G).

I just realized I should probably switch concentrated effect with increased AOE for general mobs.

My question is, beside that setup, is there anything I can change or swap? I know that melee physical dmg support(R) is really good, but i'm not sure if it could replace any of the reds.

Or should I just farm, and try to get lucky and roll a 3R? Btw, I also do not have a xoph's blood, so I'm not sure what would be optimal.

Thank you all for your time! :)

To roll 3R 2B 1G, I recommend using 2R 1B on Vorici. Ignore the calculator. Probability doesn't work according to what the calculator shows. ;)

Increased Area is great for mapping and Concentrated is for boss fights.

There are 3 possible gem colors for 6L and all of them have cleared Shaper with 3R 2B 1G giving the most damage output. You can certainly stay with any of the combo and go for 3R 2B 1G at a later time.

The build is strong enough to carry you to T16 even without Xoph's Blood (as long as you are on Avatar of Fire skill tree) but you will definitely want to upgrade to that as it will give you 15% more damage.

Looking at your profile, I can see that you are still using leveling gears, consider switching them to the recommended setup shown in the guide.

Check out flasks and FAQ sections too. Especially flasks. Having the correct flask setup allows you to have a smoother experience with the build.

"
KeenSenses wrote:

What do you avoid in lab runs? Any bad combos? I find fonts kick my ass

The only bad combo is Discharger. But that is easy to avoid. Just take Izaro out ASAP. You will have 1 less key but on a good lab day, that is fine.

And for fonts, it is really easy to counter that. Just use a flask with anti-curse. :)
Im level 95 with that build. Still funny and strong.
I got a headhunter yesterday with an ancient orb... Headhunter with this build is so awesome! Its the best build i play with the belt since 2.4.
Howdy everyone,
Ending up falling back to Cyclone slayer after starting the league as ED and have farmed up quite nicely. Starting to work on shaper now, have never killed him before so 2 sets in and got him to the third phase. Just wanted to get a couple other opinions on my gear and tree. I've got an opal ring I'm working on crafting, and still trying to 6L my Bronn's. Character's name is WillSpinForChaos. I'm at about 5.8k life and 8.8k armor.
Appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info