[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

i just dont get the cwdt Setup .. why lv1 cwdt and lv 20 totem? or do u cast the totem?
dont u prefer molten Shell?

can u give me a cwdt Setup advice plz :D

mine sux .. i have
Thanks for helping me solve my mana problem. I was wondering what I can do to further enhance my build. I only have 48k damage and I know I am doing something wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
"
gjlii98 wrote:
Thanks for helping me solve my mana problem. I was wondering what I can do to further enhance my build. I only have 48k damage and I know I am doing something wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Your skill tree....
you can get 4 more points if you change your path..

Spend the points on the 2 life leech nodes + Vitality void ( near mana leech )
Then take Resolute Technique so you always hit.

Change your Jewels. get minimum +5% life no need on the mana now... get life + attack speed / phys damage. + ?ress?/int? ( what you need)

Then level som levels and take more jewel sockets.

Change your Amulet.. you got a reduced maximum life on yours.. thats wrong verison of the amulet. you want the one with + 50% increased Life Leeched per second. and dmg while leeching.. or buy a yellow with high life?
Last edited by Leestander on Sep 2, 2017, 8:51:29 PM
"
roya82 wrote:
Been at it for awhile, don't make the currency like others seem to haha. In any case, been farming T16s to get shaper sets. Took me 5 sets to finally kill him, on the last portal haha. Cheers for the build, one of the strongest I've ever played and actually stuck it out with.

Grats on the kill! Especially with a 5L. :)

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
in your Jewels section where you listed useful affixes you left out Area Damage and was wondering why? Did you just forget this one or is there some reason Im unaware of as to why it wont scale our damage.

It was missed out. I forgot about it. :P

"
rotheee wrote:
i just dont get the cwdt Setup .. why lv1 cwdt and lv 20 totem? or do u cast the totem?
dont u prefer molten Shell?

can u give me a cwdt Setup advice plz :D

mine sux .. i have

You have to manual cast Warchief. Totem skills cannot be auto-cast by Cast When Damage Taken. Otherwise people will be linking it with Decoy totem. ;)

Warchief gives damage buff and Molten Shell isn't needed as long as you have 3000 armor.

What I linked in the gem section is my personal favorite for Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call.

"
gjlii98 wrote:

What @Leestander said and illustrated.

Also, your flasks setup is not using the recommended combo. Check out the flasks section.

Read up the Recommended Rares for preferred rolls on your rare slots.

Check out FAQ section too.
Managed to do Uber Izaro today with this build, Avatar of Fire made everything so easy!

Did it with 4150 HP and 120K Cyclone damage (by Path of Building, of course. Inside game it is pretty less).

If you're still on 5 link would it not be better to put a 'more' damage gem in instead of fortify?

And fortify on leap?
"
Shankhook wrote:
If you're still on 5 link would it not be better to put a 'more' damage gem in instead of fortify?

And fortify on leap?

I was thinking the same thing. Having Fortify in a 5 link basically means its just a 4 link.

Just finished crafting/buying my startup gear. Cant wait till I can actually wear it lol. Eventually I wanna exalt the Unset Ring and just hope I get WED. I will need a GG Anger Crafted Opal if I wanna cap resists and the Unset has max t1 life and 99 resists so gonna be hard to replace.

Spoiler

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Sep 3, 2017, 1:48:29 AM
Thanks for the build. This is the first character I've played that I haven't got bored of. I'm pretty new to POE, and didn't see any videos for Minotaur for this build, and I got a map drop earlier so I figured wtf. Never even got this high on any characters so I never attempted any of this higher end content and I managed to facetank him without any deaths my first shot.

Phoenix on the other hand I had issues with, I'll try that encounter again another time. I've had horrible luck with lab enchants, so maybe once I get those sorted out i'll have a better shot.
Great Build Thanks managed to finish uber lab at lvl 71 (5L) 3 time's in row (full clear) now i am lvl 87 clear all stuff as they are white mobs :) without problem this is gear i use all res are 75 fire is 76 and chaos is +45%

Last edited by t3r00r on Sep 3, 2017, 4:20:37 AM
Have cool gear, but pathofbuilding shows me 120k effective cyclone dps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PTLMSTT/characters

could u help me, mb there are some mistakes in the build?

char name is SSUNDERR.
Last edited by PTLMSTT on Sep 3, 2017, 5:56:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info