[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Just bought up 20 Essence of Angers just to roll this with the first one

can still craft a resist. Doesnt have WED but seems usable.
IGN: DabrixRN
Hey Guys I just hit level 75 with this build. I am wondering if I should spec into Avatar of Fire for my next points or just grab some life nodes. I currently have 3200 Armour and 4.6K life. Resistance's are capped. Also when can I try uber lab? I did the first three easily but I know Uber is another story. Also should I switch to a 5L Bronn's for better damage? I am currently using the 5L belly. Any other suggestions would be great. I am loving the build so far it is a lot of fun!

I am pretty low on currencty atm but hope to grind and save for some more.

Spoiler
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Just bought up 20 Essence of Angers just to roll this with the first one

can still craft a resist. Doesnt have WED but seems usable.

Grats on that craft! Very nice ring you have over there.

"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Hey Guys I just hit level 75 with this build. I am wondering if I should spec into Avatar of Fire for my next points or just grab some life nodes. I currently have 3200 Armour and 4.6K life. Resistance's are capped. Also when can I try uber lab? I did the first three easily but I know Uber is another story. Also should I switch to a 5L Bronn's for better damage? I am currently using the 5L belly. Any other suggestions would be great. I am loving the build so far it is a lot of fun!

I am pretty low on currencty atm but hope to grind and save for some more.

Spoiler

Yes. If you do not have Xoph's Blood, spec into Avatar of Fire and you will gain 20% to 25% more damage.

Your gears look fine. Some life rolls on your rares are rather low so you can look into replacing them.

Check out the Recommended Rares and flask section. And don't forget FAQ too. :)
Used 2000 chroms and still no RRRBBG. When can you give up lol. I have gotten RRBBGG 4 times. Will that at least work? I refuse to use more than 300 chaos on Chroms.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Sep 2, 2017, 1:28:27 PM
Been at it for awhile, don't make the currency like others seem to haha. In any case, been farming T16s to get shaper sets. Took me 5 sets to finally kill him, on the last portal haha. Cheers for the build, one of the strongest I've ever played and actually stuck it out with.
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Used 2000 chroms and still no RRRBBG. When can you give up lol. I have gotten RRBBGG 4 times. Will that at least work? I refuse to use more than 300 chaos on Chroms.

I've done most of the end game on that setup (using faster attacks instead of fortify, and linking fortify to leap slam), just have to keep an eye on the fortify buff, though most of the time you're moving around enough that itll keep itself up fine, at least in my experience.
>:(
Can I ask where you're getting your mana leech from? I don't see it on your gear or tree.

I am playing this build as Juggernaut and I have to put mana leech gem in my 6L otherwise I have to keep hitting mana flask.
which 6 link chest should i be looking for?
"
tkensei wrote:
Can I ask where you're getting your mana leech from? I don't see it on your gear or tree.

I am playing this build as Juggernaut and I have to put mana leech gem in my 6L otherwise I have to keep hitting mana flask.

The single hp/mana node in the duelist area should be enough to sustain your cyclone mana
>:(
in your Jewels section where you listed useful affixes you left out Area Damage and was wondering why? Did you just forget this one or is there some reason Im unaware of as to why it wont scale our damage.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Sep 2, 2017, 5:55:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info