[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Very nice and complete guide.
Cyclone Raider was my favorite in the last league and after some trying I ended with cyclone again, now on slayer.

If you like it lazy like me, you can use 2 different CWDT setups. One with level 1 for Immortal Call (lvl3) and Increased duration (lvl 20).
And the second you push to lvl 20 for Fire/Lightning Golem and Blood Rage. So you dont have to recast all the time. Works pretty good so far.

Same goes for Fortify. I combined it with leap slam. Jump into the pack and start spinning. That made room for a "Damage on full life"-Jewel in my 5l Bronn.

Is there also a lazy way to automatically gain Endurance charges? So far I use an unset ring for the warcry. On the raider it was automatically generated by the Kintsugi armor, but I dont want to give up the Bronn after getting used to it.

Is there also a lazy way to automatically gain Endurance charges? So far I use an unset ring for the warcry. On the raider it was automatically generated by the Kintsugi armor, but I dont want to give up the Bronn after getting used to it.[/quote]

You can use Red dream Jewel for endurance charge.
Heyho,

after a couple of testing I decided to switch the fortify of 6L bronns to added fire damage.
Results in 33k DPS push (65k according PuB)

Fortify linked with leap slam and faster attacks.
Yes, you always have to watch for the fortify buff, but tbh... im rushing t15/t16 Maps now,
and im always using leap slam to move forward xD

Currently 5,5k Life

resistance capped 132k Cyclone DPS
(331k DPS according PuB)

Had no problem at Guardians and Shaper.

Uber Atziri not tested so far.

can do all end game

can kill big baddies

but keep getting clipped/one shot by out of the blue ele ref mob even with ruby flask/hp flask spam

it cannot just be me dying to out of the blue ele ref mob.

lvl 95, 7k hp
Seeing as xophs blood is 500+ chaos, is it a good idea to get Dying Sun and ToH before it since they are much cheaper?
"
Seeing as xophs blood is 500+ chaos, is it a good idea to get Dying Sun and ToH before it since they are much cheaper?

You can do most content on a carnage heart with the avatar of fire tree using a dying sun and taste of hate (I did everything but uber atziri and shaper with a carnage heart), then you can either save up for the amulet, or farm breachstones and hope you get lucky
>:(
"
Howdy everyone,
Ending up falling back to Cyclone slayer after starting the league as ED and have farmed up quite nicely. Starting to work on shaper now, have never killed him before so 2 sets in and got him to the third phase. Just wanted to get a couple other opinions on my gear and tree. I've got an opal ring I'm working on crafting, and still trying to 6L my Bronn's. Character's name is WillSpinForChaos. I'm at about 5.8k life and 8.8k armor.
Appreciate it!

Were you able to keep Zana alive during the portal phase? If you are having trouble keeping her alive, it means you need more damage. A 6L on your chest will definitely help.

Otherwise you can consider replacing Fortify with Added Fire and link Fortify with Leap slam. The downside to doing that is that you will need to keep a look out for fortify buff.

And having more armor doesn't work on Shaper. His 1 shot attack will still 1 shot you. It is better to have evasion instead.

"
pichapie wrote:
can do all end game

can kill big baddies

but keep getting clipped/one shot by out of the blue ele ref mob even with ruby flask/hp flask spam

it cannot just be me dying to out of the blue ele ref mob.

lvl 95, 7k hp

You will need Sibyl ring equipped in your left ring slot and pop Ruby flask to handle single elemental reflect mob. Just ruby flask alone is not suffice.

Alternatively, Soul of Yugul + Primeval Force should be able to handle that too when you pop ruby flask.

"

I would still suggest to get Xoph's Blood first because it provides you the most damage buff from a single slot.

And apparently Xoph's Blood pricing is finally coming down. Was 600+ a week ago.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Howdy everyone,
Ending up falling back to Cyclone slayer after starting the league as ED and have farmed up quite nicely. Starting to work on shaper now, have never killed him before so 2 sets in and got him to the third phase. Just wanted to get a couple other opinions on my gear and tree. I've got an opal ring I'm working on crafting, and still trying to 6L my Bronn's. Character's name is WillSpinForChaos. I'm at about 5.8k life and 8.8k armor.
Appreciate it!

Were you able to keep Zana alive during the portal phase? If you are having trouble keeping her alive, it means you need more damage. A 6L on your chest will definitely help.

Otherwise you can consider replacing Fortify with Added Fire and link Fortify with Leap slam. The downside to doing that is that you will need to keep a look out for fortify buff.

And having more armor doesn't work on Shaper. His 1 shot attack will still 1 shot you. It is better to have evasion instead.

Yea I can keep Zana alive, it's more just me learning the fight since I haven't tried till last night before. Was more just seeing if anyone had suggestions of how my tree was progressing or anything like that in general.
Hey there!

I'm making this for a dedicated labrunner and was wondering what you would suggest for gems, chest and Path of Building?

Gems Weapon:
Ignite or Pure Damage version?

Gems Chest:
Melee Physical Damage or Elemental Focus? (or worth trying to go for both and skip Faster Attack?

Chest:
Bronn's, Belly or Carcass?

Path of Building:
Tank, Primeval Force (pure damage), Primeval Force (Ignite DOT)?

Anything else?

Thanks! :)
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Hi there quick question. I was wondering why do you have to have Vaal Lightning Trap in the build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info