[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

-
Last edited by thedearfish on Mar 20, 2017, 7:25:40 AM
I'd say old tree is way better if you wanna consider yolo'ing this in hardcore.
Two quick questions:

- Why no Acrobatics in the new tree?
- What do you think of Kaom's instead of Belly/Lightning Coil? (use blasphemy assassins mark instead of coh setup

Right now, I have 5k life, and tbh I'm not sure with that figure if I can survive past t12. How much life should I expect to get with the new version of the tree? (I'm on sc, and not following the GGG version) Because I'm seriously considering a kaoms at this point.

Gear:
Spoiler

None of my jewels are life jewels, all dps, but even if there were some life jewels, the difference wouldn't be insane. Has anyone gotten to 6k life with the new version of the tree?
i'm clearing t15s without any problems (no crazy damage mods though) with 5.5k life. life on jewels is must. that's 20% inc max life minimum. new tree gets less life from tree overall by something like 15%. I went from 5.8 to 5.5k hp when I switched, but the node pathing seems more efficient. + you get bleed so you can use bloodlust
If you really need more life you can take the two 4% life notes at the duelist start instead of the 12% phys notes.
The lifenotes at the marauder start are also nearby, but skilling those hurts a bit more because we have to go out of some good swordnotes.

I am at 6.2k Life with even less life in the skilltree and with just 3/5 life on Jewels.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
I have a problem with Lab trials.

I keep dying. Any idea why? Please do look at my char.
Thought I would also take a crack at the Flicker Slayer. This is my current setup so far. With a 0 power charge CC at 70%, I felt I could drop Diamond Flask for Stibnite (I really want to pick up a Sin's Rebirth). The quicksilver is there for mapping/those moments Leap Slam gets annoying. Taste of Hate should be there. Sitting at 6,374 HP at lvl 91. I know my Vengeance Nail Ruby Ring is pretty poopoo but I'm broke atm haha (Damn you Atziri's Actuity!) Let me know what you think and feel free to check out my passive tree.

Hi guys, first of all thx for the build all the updated information!! Love it.

I'm little bit let's say "confused" on how you guys get so much live? I om 4.7k with 2 times %life and 1 with mana leech on jewels?

Would be great If anyone maybe could look into my charakter and tell what I've done wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pufixx/characters

Thanks in advance and lookin forward!

Greetings
"
Pufixx wrote:
Hi guys, first of all thx for the build all the updated information!! Love it.

I'm little bit let's say "confused" on how you guys get so much live? I om 4.7k with 2 times %life and 1 with mana leech on jewels?

Would be great If anyone maybe could look into my charakter and tell what I've done wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pufixx/characters

Thanks in advance and lookin forward!

Greetings

Just off the top for HP, You can get 50-60 more HP on your helm, 25-35 on your brimstone ring, 75-80 on your boots, and 25-35 ish on your amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info