[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

Hey guys I'm about to start crafting my atlas for red maps. After strand, what maps would you guys consider the best for shaping with this build?
"
Fexxus wrote:
Hey guys I'm about to start crafting my atlas for red maps. After strand, what maps would you guys consider the best for shaping with this build?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r7tOs3YQw6iHu2soOSsxnrkLME7DQERgaCXCsnjk9Lc/edit?usp=sharing

You can look here under the sheet called atlas, there you see what maps i got in my atlas and what maps i shaped.
Thank you.

Also, I just stumbled upon a Sin's Rebirth flask. How would you rate it against Taste of Hate?
Hey there,

first of all - thank you so much for this guide. It is indeed awesome to play and achievable. One question tho which I cant figure out to work: How can I achieve BV being CWDT? It seems that CWDT simply doesnt affect BV whatsoever or am I just imagining it like that? I have opened my Char Tab for you guys (not only OP) to review. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind - got it working. Problem was that I didnt noticed that BV leveled higher than level 8... Thanks anyhow!
Last edited by r0fler on Mar 16, 2017, 7:14:15 PM
Thanks for the guide.

My main problem with this build is the form of power charge generation. This has probably been previously discussed, but are there better ways to get PCs than to use CWDT + BV? Because at the rate I'm moving I rarely get hit, so I almost never proc BV in the first place. Thanks!

Also holy fuck herald of ash + 11 aps flicker strike... heaven
Last edited by Fire309 on Mar 16, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
I am playing this build and loving it, currently 89

I want to try and incorporate poison into the build, to make boss killing better

Anyone got any opinions on how to best do this? A cospris dropped for me yesterday, but perhaps snakebite would be a better option?

Does snakebite even work with flicker? 2 out of 3 will poison perhaps?

Thanks for the helpful input!
"
Fire309 wrote:
Thanks for the guide.

My main problem with this build is the form of power charge generation. This has probably been previously discussed, but are there better ways to get PCs than to use CWDT + BV? Because at the rate I'm moving I rarely get hit, so I almost never proc BV in the first place. Thanks!

Also holy fuck herald of ash + 11 aps flicker strike... heaven

If you don't get hit, you don't need the additional damage from power charges. CWDT BV PCOC COH AM is imo the best and cheapest way to get powercharges.
"
donaldtroll wrote:
I am playing this build and loving it, currently 89

I want to try and incorporate poison into the build, to make boss killing better

Anyone got any opinions on how to best do this? A cospris dropped for me yesterday, but perhaps snakebite would be a better option?

Does snakebite even work with flicker? 2 out of 3 will poison perhaps?

Thanks for the helpful input!

Normal voidheart reduces your damage, maybe cospri's armour can help if you can counter the health loss.

Snakebites wont really work because you only poison for 2 out of 3 hits if you crit and i prefer to use maligaro's or atziri gloves.
Hello! You're not gonna use Abyssus? Wat happening? Is now rarhe helm + Belly better then setup Abyssus+Coil\Belly (now on league we have 40% Coil).
Last edited by Postodo on Mar 17, 2017, 9:51:01 AM
Worked on a new tree for a while, just edited it into the main post. I recommend switching the tree's to the new one, even if its expensive. Old one will still work but the new one is better. Sorry. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info