[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
toastedguy wrote:
"
misterkiem wrote:

To generate power charges and curse, I run a 4 link blue setup of OoS - PCoC - CoH - Assassin Mark. This 4 link takes the place of my leap slam link which was Leap slam - blood magic - faster attacks. I've moved that into a Brightbeak that I have on weapon swap. This makes leap slamming much faster too.

what is OoS?

Orb of Storms, almost entirely used for generating power charges via power charge on crit support.
In my expierience Oos wont crit enought to sustain powercharges and its a manual cast which wont fit my skillbar. I prefer my setup but thanks for sharing your setup. :)
"
FuRi0s wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:
"
GUys, is this Hardcore viable?
I wouldn't play this hardcore. Not very tanky and when you get up to 11+ attacks a second you can travel across the map and plant your foot knee-deep in a reflect mobs ass before you realize it. Fun as hell though.

Has anyone tried out voidheart for this build?

Voidheart gives less dps than a rare steel ring and no life,res,acc.

Did you try switching during boss fight? It looks decent but don't have enough playtime with this build to tell if it's worth it.

Also, Would you recommend to max blue gems and force Intel on items or stop at lvl 10to15 ~ ?
Hi, what do you think about Doryani's Invitation(Phys one) as a belt option?
EDIT: My old post was asking for a bit of advice in not only raising my DPS but also increasing survivability. In the few hours since then, I've invested a bit more into both areas to come to the following point:

Gear

You can check my passives on my character (TwitterFlickr).

With the new changes to my build, I sit at about 9.6k Flicker DPS cold and somewhere around 15-16k with flasks and 3.6k Life. Fully capped res, 12% phys dmg reduction, and 74% base crit chance on Flicker.

My problem is (still) defenses. While I'm no longer getting one-shot by Bloodline Bears, I'm still having a hard time in two areas:

1) Bosses

There are times where a Boss' DPS is just too hefty to deal with. The Basalt Flask is practically a necessity to increase defenses but I'm also not able to out-regen the damage (Good example would be Twinned Strand bosses). I feel like this would be more probable with the Atziri gloves or Vaal Pact, unless there's something else I'm missing.

2) Reflect

With my revisions, I find I only really die in two circumstances: Weird desync where I rubberband into something and instantly die or when I Flicker into a reflect mob, hit it more than twice, and die.
I don't see how this is possible with normal regen, even with Atziri's Promise. Am I boned?
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
Last edited by casval776 on Mar 16, 2017, 2:19:18 AM
What is required to do Atziri with this build?

Im sitting at 4.5k hp and 10k dps on fliker with hatred on. all resists maxed (but chaos).
Rather new so im not sure how hard it would be.

Running t12 maps easily and Uber lab was one shot.

"
manuparrax wrote:
What is required to do Atziri with this build?

Im sitting at 4.5k hp and 10k dps on fliker with hatred on. all resists maxed (but chaos).
Rather new so im not sure how hard it would be.

Running t12 maps easily and Uber lab was one shot.

I was able to Atziri fine with 4k hp at level 80. Just switch flicker for a single target skill when she splits, like viper strike, etc.
Do you think this would work well in hardcore uber lab farming and such not much mapping if played correctly and safe?
hardcore? hell no.
"
Arnau48_ESP_ wrote:
Hi, what do you think about Doryani's Invitation(Phys one) as a belt option?

It gives much less damage, less hp but more res than belt of the deciever. I would say, even a rare rustic sash is better than doryanis invitation because you get hp from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info