[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
FuRi0s wrote:
Worked on a new tree for a while, just edited it into the main post. I recommend switching the tree's to the new one, even if its expensive. Old one will still work but the new one is better. Sorry. ;)

Man. Now I got 29 points to respec. Ugh...
"
FuRi0s wrote:
Worked on a new tree for a while, just edited it into the main post. I recommend switching the tree's to the new one, even if its expensive. Old one will still work but the new one is better. Sorry. ;)

Hey I also noticed you speced out of impact on the ascendancy tree. Does this build work well without it? It seems pretty important to me right now and I couldn't imagine running maps without it. Or does headsman allow us to go HAM on reflect maps without instagibbing ourselves?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Shademehre wrote:
"
FuRi0s wrote:

Hey I also noticed you speced out of impact on the ascendancy tree. Does this build work well without it? It seems pretty important to me right now and I couldn't imagine running maps without it. Or does headsman allow us to go HAM on reflect maps without instagibbing ourselves?

Thanks for the guide!

If you look into the ascandency tab you will see that you should only go with headsman if you got an 6l already. Headsman vs Impact = more aoe, littlebit more dps, less reflect damage.
I just switched to the new passive tree, but now i seem to have a problem with mana leech? i'm running out in extended fights.
"
JackHardon wrote:
I just switched to the new passive tree, but now i seem to have a problem with mana leech? i'm running out in extended fights.

Do you got manaleech on jewel/gear? You need it.. just get a cheap manaleech jewel for your jewelsocket.

Was able to reach 95 today and got more than 500 followers now, so ill update the guide and make an videoguide for it. For the video i need to get some more content so i will try to kill all breachlords and some phoenixes tomorrow.

I was not able to kill uber atziri because the trio just owned me.. was not able to kill the last guy.
Hmm ok, i'll check if I have one if not i'll buy one and see how it goes.

*Edit* I had one, seems to be working well so far.
Last edited by JackHardon on Mar 18, 2017, 2:36:26 PM
Hi Furios! Im newbee, and have question.

I see ur gear, there is alot global crit chance, but u take passive Resolute Tech. I cant understand it, can u explaine?
Last edited by thedearfish on Mar 18, 2017, 6:01:01 PM
"
FuRi0s wrote:
"
JackHardon wrote:

Do you got manaleech on jewel/gear? You need it.. just get a cheap manaleech jewel for your jewelsocket.

Was able to reach 95 today and got more than 500 followers now, so ill update the guide and make an videoguide for it. For the video i need to get some more content so i will try to kill all breachlords and some phoenixes tomorrow.

I was not able to kill uber atziri because the trio just owned me.. was not able to kill the last guy.

Disappointing to hear :( Do you think there is anything easily changeable to make this build able to do uber atziri?

I happened across a lightning coil and am using it instead of belly, could this help for instance?

Thanks again for the guide!
"
thedearfish wrote:
Hi Furios! Im newbee, and have question.

I see ur gear, there is alot global crit chance, but u take passive Resolute Tech. I cant understand it, can u explaine?

what? where...
I didn't want to choose between AA and HoA, so I decided to run both with a level 3 enlighten.

Enlighten l3 - hatred - HoA - AA

I have 92% mana reservation, with 54 mana left. Since flicker (on a 5L for me) costs only 31 mana, would our mana leech be enough to cover that? I have around 12 aps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info