[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

The only real danger to this builds are oneshots and volatiles.. or maybe reflect volatiles so i choosed not to pick phase acrobatics just the normal acrobatics. Armour only helps vs small hits, small hits are no danger.

Lightning Coil to negate a part of the increased physical damage taken from abyssus. Main defense is the flicker strike itself with its normal "evasion" and you got acrobatics which is enough because you get rarely hit. If you get hit by an boss just be fast on the instant life flask and its fine, i was able to lvl to 94 without atziri gloves (instant leech) and i played t12+ maps.. so no strand chaining.

If you got more questions or have problems with the build, feel free to ask me live at twitch.tv/furi0s. You could whisper me your profile and ill check out what's wrong.
thank you for your answeres!

in your video you seem to flicker without a pause.

my flicker has a 2 sec cooldown.

how do you achieve that?

ps: bandits: you say oak but attack speed, i guess you mean help kraityn?
Last edited by Cador2 on Feb 24, 2017, 8:45:22 AM
Man, you must be so erect right now after patch notes.
"
Cons:
-low damage compared to other flickers (~400k dps),

Well, I guess that number will go up a little bit now ;)

Planning to roll Flicker Strike as my first character. Have been playing Slayer Dagger/Shield Flicker Strike for a while and of course it is much better than Two-Handed versions. But also much more expensive. (Something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759669/page/1 )

I will go for a Terminus Est version for Legacy and was wondering if people with a bit more experience have some advice. I am not sure what would be better, Slayer or Assassin. Also, all other advice is much appreciated.
with the Terminus buff this will be fun...gonna try this one out in Legacy League
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
@Mecielle
I think Assasin is totally overkill on crit. Now after the buff you can terminus has an 7,5-8,5 base crit which is way higher than it was befor and he had enough crit(70% is ok, you can maybe use a diamond flask to increase it if you want) . WIth assasin you are losing, leech , free splash , free culling and, free stunimunity, free bleedimunity, free onslaught. BasiclY, assasin is kind of a waist. I was wondering if its worth going raider for the insane attackspeed increas but ill fiddl with the tree tomorrow when we see the tree-changes ^^
"
@Mecielle
I think Assasin is totally overkill on crit. Now after the buff you can terminus has an 7,5-8,5 base crit which is way higher than it was befor and he had enough crit(70% is ok, you can maybe use a diamond flask to increase it if you want) . WIth assasin you are losing, leech , free splash , free culling and, free stunimunity, free bleedimunity, free onslaught. BasiclY, assasin is kind of a waist. I was wondering if its worth going raider for the insane attackspeed increas but ill fiddl with the tree tomorrow when we see the tree-changes ^^

Yea, had decided on Slayer after doing a little crit math myself xD

Around 70% without Power Charges is possible on Slayer, that should be enough to generate Power Charges and boost crit to ~90%. Always provided the changes to passive tree are not nerfs to this build. Can't wait to see the tree and start planning. Really want to see how they merged Slashing Comeback, Brutal Blade and Fatal Blade into one cluster.

I just realized, this build suggests to take "Impact" instead of "Headsman". The Dagger/Shield Flicker Striker I linked above was unplayable without the 50% reflected damage reduction from Headsman. I died every map to some random reflect Elite. Is that not a big deal in this build? Maybe because OP uses Phys to Lightning?

I should mention, I did not use Atziris Acuity, so no instant leech. And it will be a long time until I will have enough currency for them in the new league. So maybe go Headsman until we have them?
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 1, 2017, 4:34:10 PM
"
@Mecielle

The main appeal of going assassin isn't so much the crit but the poison. Since flicker can attack super fast, you can apply poison really fast. And with the assassin, that poison dps is insane. I'm theorycrafting a build right now, and the dps is going upwards of 10m on reg enemies, and 5m on bosses. The only big issue is defence, as you'll be pretty low on life, not have any armor, and leech won't be amazing. However, vinktar's is perfectly fine as an option, and there's still a decent amount of leech to be had in the tree as well. Of course, the free power charges help too. It wouldn't be super cheap, but it wouldn't be too expensive either, and surprisingly enough terminus est is not that much worse than starforge anymore, especially considering you can flicker bosses.

EDIT: I'm thinking slayer, while worse dps wise, is the better option due to survivability/cost effectiveness. I personally don't think the impact node is worth it, I'd rather the leech and headsman. It also gives you the option to switch out melee splash for big bosses. DPS is around 1.2m on bosses with shock, which is pretty solid. This is with defensive options to get 6.3k life. Mobs you'll hit 1.1m dps, which i'd say is more than enough.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 1, 2017, 6:23:58 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
@Mecielle

Yea, had decided on Slayer after doing a little crit math myself xD

Around 70% without Power Charges is possible on Slayer, that should be enough to generate Power Charges and boost crit to ~90%. Always provided the changes to passive tree are not nerfs to this build. Can't wait to see the tree and start planning. Really want to see how they merged Slashing Comeback, Brutal Blade and Fatal Blade into one cluster.

I just realized, this build suggests to take "Impact" instead of "Headsman". The Dagger/Shield Flicker Striker I linked above was unplayable without the 50% reflected damage reduction from Headsman. I died every map to some random reflect Elite. Is that not a big deal in this build? Maybe because OP uses Phys to Lightning?

I should mention, I did not use Atziris Acuity, so no instant leech. And it will be a long time until I will have enough currency for them in the new league. So maybe go Headsman until we have them?

Take headsman if you're going a phys-crit abyssus route. you'll kill yourself otherwise.
Gear is kinda questional for me:
Why Atziri's Acuity if Maligaro's Virtuosity is 50% inc crit and you need just 4 points for Vaal Pact?
Also, why The Red Trail if Darkray Vectors give far more superior bonuses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info