[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

This is a video of me killing the minotaur. If you take note of my latency, it was pretty shit throughout the fight and that got me rekt a couple of times. If you do not experience that while playing, you can easily down this guy no prob at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_f7Lz-klY
I've been talking to another builder about Slayer Flicker and He suggested the notion of dropping the Brutal Fervor ascendancy once you have acquired Atziri's Acuity and added instead Impact. Then switching out Melee Splash for added Fire Damage. Just curious as to your thoughts.

I don't feel like it'll make ele reflect a problem. I think you end up w/ 27% less aoe than melee splash but do end up w/ more single target damage for guardians/shaper. The Bleed removal could be put on a diamond or health flask. Stun immunity - I don't know how much of a problem this is after you pass 6k HP.
Thanks for the answer , then carnage heart could be useless on this build lol. The leeching mechanics seems a bit confused to me, but I noticed when I am not attacking, the dps of flicker strike is increased about 30~40% (I'm not sure if its due to the carnage heart [increased damage modiflier],and endless hunter's effect.), so I will test it after getting a atziri XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8vqrrnbBc - Chimera Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NubaX5HpJwQ - Hydra Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_f7Lz-klY&t=2s - Minotaur Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikyVyX78Ucw - Phoenix Kill

These fights were my learning process through the guardian fights. I did this w/out Acro and w/out Abyssus. I'll be doing these again with the changes to see the differences. I wanted to do a Shaper Run today but I just do not have the time until tomorrow. I'm nervous that my dps will not be high enough for Shaper w/out the Abyssus. We will see haha. Just hoped if anyone wanted to see these videos and pick up tips and such on how I changed strats and such to tackle each boss. I believe all of these bosses can be taken down deathless and I can provide more videos later w/ deathless runs. This again was just a learning experience for me.
So what would happen to the build if I ran this skill tree ?

www.poeurl.com/bc8J
@Arthon82POE: you would have a bit more Mana and resistances. What you really dont need.
You only need a bit mana leech on gear or 1 point in the tree to solve your mana problems.
Also except the acuity you dont need a unique without res and its really no problem to cap your resistances with your gear.
And you loose a lot of life, crit chance, crit multi, attackspees and dmg in general.
I dont think you would enjoy this version of a terminus flicker.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Last edited by Shmoo37 on Mar 27, 2017, 6:33:00 AM
"
Arthon82POE wrote:
So what would happen to the build if I ran this skill tree?

www.poeurl.com/bc8J

Differences would include from my passive tree:
(Plus if Your build is over Mine. While Minus if Your build is under Mine.)

+10 int
-140 strength
-20% increased stun threshold
-14% increased Melee Physical Damage
-4% attack speed
-18% increased accuracy rating
-49% increased physical damage w/ 2H melee Weapon
-5% attack speed with 2H Melee weapon
-9% increased physical damage with swords
-30% attack speed with swords
-20 to accuracy rating
-200 accuracy rating with swords
-40 to max life
+48% increased evasion rating and armor
-18% increased Max Life
-1.8% Life Regen per second
+2% Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+40% Increased Life Leeched Per Second
+5% of Max Life per second to Life Leech Rate
+Enemies cannot Leech Life From You
+16% increased Armour
- 3 Jewel Sockets
+4% additional physical damage reduction
+Mana and mana regen and mana leech (which none is needed)
+25% Crit chance w/ swords
-32% global increased critical strike chance
-20% Crit Strike Multiplier
-1% Max Fire resist
+55 Fire Resist
+63 Cold Resist
+63 Lightning Resist

So Comparing the differences: Your build does not come close to the DPS but rather tries to accommodate for Resists/Mana Leech/a tiny bit more damage reduction/and More Life Leech. Each one of these issues can be covered by gear and Jewel Sockets. If your budget is around maybe 30 chaos for the whole build and You wanted to try out some maps with it, then I would recommend that setup. However, If you truly want to invest and do the most damage you can, I would respec. Also, when you are higher level, accuracy becomes increasing more important.
My thanks everyone. I am now considering abandoning Terminus Est and crit in favor for Resolute Technique and the more guaranteed chance to hit (plus now I don't have to spend tree points on crit). I am still on the fence though, since Terminus Est is a more guaranteed way to generate Frenzy charges.....

www.poeurl.com/bdXM
Great build! really enjoying!
Wondered what's best, Blaspemy and assassins mark with Hoa and maybe arctic armour OR hatred arctic armor, which im using now. Has anyone tested that yet?
"
Arthon82POE wrote:
My thanks everyone. I am now considering abandoning Terminus Est and crit in favor for Resolute Technique and the more guaranteed chance to hit (plus now I don't have to spend tree points on crit). I am still on the fence though, since Terminus Est is a more guaranteed way to generate Frenzy charges.....

www.poeurl.com/bdXM

That just brings back my advice of if you want budget and little bit of maps, hit up resolute tech. If you want to murder shaper so fast it's amazing, hit up crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info