[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

You need about 500 acc on gear to fix both of your issues.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Last edited by Shmoo37 on Mar 31, 2017, 4:13:05 PM
"
Shmoo37 wrote:
You need about 500 acc on gear to fix both of your issues.

I'm gonna get 200 acc with one node, but I don't where to fit the other 300 acc. Right now I have 93% chance to hit. Is that all necessary? Kinda completely broke to improve my gear...
i have 4000 acc and i recomend to at least 3000 to begin with.
Acc is very importend to us because we need it two times to crit.

I had the exact same Problems as you in a enfeble map with a smoke clouding essence rare.
You can try a helmet with a high acc roll to test it.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Last edited by Shmoo37 on Apr 1, 2017, 4:38:03 AM
"
opethsland wrote:
I'm trying this build right now, but as I've never played a Flicker Strike character before, I have some issues hard to address with my knowledge.

I'm only at lvl 63 right now and despite I have one jewel with 0.3% of physical demage leeched as mana and one point invested into the first node near Spirit Void, I find myself without mana a lot of times. I suspect it is due to servers issues instead of lack of mana leech, because sometimes I notice my character flicking around no enemies after killing some of them, which spends all my mana. I'm facing a lot of desync issues too and the reason I understand it's a server issue and not my connection issue is because technically you shouldn't be able to flicker around without targets.

Other problem is the frenzy charge generation and sustainability. It takes a while for me to generate the first frenzy charges and I often find myself without charges to permaflick. I'm sitting at 51% chance to crit right now and of course I still have some crit chance nodes to get. Acuity will give me crit chance too. But the CoH + Assassin's Mark + CWDT + PCoC + BV setup is kind of lackluster.

pretty sure the first one is just server problems, I have a .22 jewel only and that is enough, maybe just not enough phys damage, and for getting charges up you need blood rage and usually I pop my crit flask to ensure I get a couple kills

So im trying this out on LHC and im having troubles with damage. In like shaped strand im lacking both damage and survival and i dont know what i can improve i spent alot of ex on this character and i really wish it could clear strand faster and safer :/

If anyone know how to improve the char please let me know.

Char name: YuruYuriYui
"
nevalopo wrote:
So im trying this out on LHC and im having troubles with damage. In like shaped strand im lacking both damage and survival and i dont know what i can improve i spent alot of ex on this character and i really wish it could clear strand faster and safer :/

If anyone know how to improve the char please let me know.

Char name: YuruYuriYui

You are missing the big crit/multi wheel next to RT - that one is huge bonus to DPS.
If you are not having troubles with life, you should get some health nodes into those particular crit/multi points as they will boost your DPS alot.
Also, might want to try dropping arctic armour for herald of ash - also depends on your current HP.
I tried a different approach and it is working fine for me, 10% till lvl 96.

www.poeurl.com/bfhP - without abyssus
www.poeurl.com/bfhQ - with abyssus - arctic armour becomes a must but dps is waaay higher.

Check my char: LastRerol_l

Hey, just wanted to post to thank you for the build

This league has been my first league, and I decided to try to try this build because I really like the book of the new sun series by gene wolfe (lore source for terminus est sword).

This build has really helped me with learning many of the things in the game. So far, even with this being my first league, I've managed to do all the tier 1-15 maps (haven't attempted any of the guardians yet)

Thanks again for the fun build!
Why "The Gull" helmet?
I liked your build and i want to try it but there is some problem with the passive tree links could you check pls
"
ant1fr1z wrote:
Why "The Gull" helmet?

i'm doing the same question... why gull? its better than Devoto or Abyssus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info