[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
Great build! really enjoying!
Wondered what's best, Blaspemy and assassins mark with Hoa and maybe arctic armour OR hatred arctic armor, which im using now. Has anyone tested that yet?

If you want most consistent DPS for most map bosses and trash, the best set up is: Blash/AM + HoA + AA over the setup of Hatred + AA. But If you go find/buy an enlighten lvl 4 gem, you will be able to add in HoA w/ the Hatred + AA. It will give you more DPS but make your diamond flask more on a flask you NEED rather than a flask you can throw in the garbage most of the time.
"
Vashseden wrote:
I've been talking to another builder about Slayer Flicker and He suggested the notion of dropping the Brutal Fervor ascendancy once you have acquired Atziri's Acuity and added instead Impact. Then switching out Melee Splash for added Fire Damage. Just curious as to your thoughts.

I don't feel like it'll make ele reflect a problem. I think you end up w/ 27% less aoe than melee splash but do end up w/ more single target damage for guardians/shaper. The Bleed removal could be put on a diamond or health flask. Stun immunity - I don't know how much of a problem this is after you pass 6k HP.

I expieriencend that you get stunned even with 6k life+, so i prefer the stun immunity and you still have the better leech per second if you don't crit or just leech with the overleech.
"
Vashseden wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8vqrrnbBc - Chimera Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NubaX5HpJwQ - Hydra Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_f7Lz-klY&t=2s - Minotaur Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikyVyX78Ucw - Phoenix Kill

These fights were my learning process through the guardian fights. I did this w/out Acro and w/out Abyssus. I'll be doing these again with the changes to see the differences. I wanted to do a Shaper Run today but I just do not have the time until tomorrow. I'm nervous that my dps will not be high enough for Shaper w/out the Abyssus. We will see haha. Just hoped if anyone wanted to see these videos and pick up tips and such on how I changed strats and such to tackle each boss. I believe all of these bosses can be taken down deathless and I can provide more videos later w/ deathless runs. This again was just a learning experience for me.

Nice videos, i think shaper will be doable with good gear but i don't tried it yet.
"
Wondered what's best, Blaspemy and assassins mark with Hoa and maybe arctic armour OR hatred arctic armor, which im using now. Has anyone tested that yet?

In my opinion Hatred, AA is the best setup. If you want you could fit Hatred,AA,HoA and enlighten 4 in it but you will have less mana to leap and you need an 4link for this setup. Iam not a fan of blasphemy + AM because we will have powercharges as soon as we get hit.. if we don't get hit we don't need the addional damage because the enemys are already dead.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

If you want most consistent DPS for most map bosses and trash, the best set up is: Blash/AM + HoA + AA over the setup of Hatred + AA. But If you go find/buy an enlighten lvl 4 gem, you will be able to add in HoA w/ the Hatred + AA. It will give you more DPS but make your diamond flask more on a flask you NEED rather than a flask you can throw in the garbage most of the time.

What about: HoA+AA+Blasphemy AM vs. Hatred+Blasphemy AM?
"
oregoncrete wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

AA = hecka needed for end game fights. Any defense you can get to help against 1-shots is priority. Plus, who doesn't like cool free MTX Ice trails? XD
"
oregoncrete wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

AA gives protects us from some damage so it's kinda mandatory for late game.

HoA<Hatred, because you get more damage from hatred and shatter which protects you from DD. The clearspeed improvement from HoA isn't really enought.

Blasphemy AM is not needed at all because it only helps vs trash mobs.. against bosses/tanky rares you get AM from the CWDT BV setup.

Videoguide will come later.. currently lvling to 96 and saving for a headhunter and i wont try to kill shaper before. Maybe i find a solution to make the "showoff" outside of the real videoguide... like a playlist or something.
I'm really excited to try this build, i already have an oro's flicker and it work well.
Btw i really want to use Abyssus because i love this helmet and i have succeffully 6L a legacy lightning coil (may be with the new carnage heart for more survavibility against reflex because i don't have acuity atm).
Is abyssus too risky for T15 maps ?
Here's the tree that i want to use, let me know what do you think about it guys :

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAP0UAAB8uR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqeplIdqeHqpJ4Tv2sF07QUteu9DMcMzWhpM_04qI9NvJ5pqj2Bbrw2Nh3ZKffzF7g6jiiP2TZKNfTB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIMv1MbDcvecPUUfnVCT9_95hIRpVNugB56cwns3SIfJBggdXDdlhrY3Pftl8FHEbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jF4VS6wk5DgmWl3nkUVBH7w52rOoY9zKSfeXPmG_cIz7PveaI7an64e8UIF8_FE38S7yfGJFnoOOf73rTfgBeGY7tgwgufXX-ui5T02831O0_85toZbKAhrSlNQxwhacnn1HalSQAAAAAAA==

PS : English is not my native language so sorry if i made some mistakes
Last edited by Sarhken on Mar 30, 2017, 8:56:43 PM
Hello!

Just got my acuity (Level 91) but I cannot really see any difference between the acuity tree and the regular one??

Also, there is only a 120pt acuity tree... any chance someone could let me know what 10 points should be the last to be taken?

thanks alot, great build!!!
I'm trying this build right now, but as I've never played a Flicker Strike character before, I have some issues hard to address with my knowledge.

I'm only at lvl 63 right now and despite I have one jewel with 0.3% of physical demage leeched as mana and one point invested into the first node near Spirit Void, I find myself without mana a lot of times. I suspect it is due to servers issues instead of lack of mana leech, because sometimes I notice my character flicking around no enemies after killing some of them, which spends all my mana. I'm facing a lot of desync issues too and the reason I understand it's a server issue and not my connection issue is because technically you shouldn't be able to flicker around without targets.

Other problem is the frenzy charge generation and sustainability. It takes a while for me to generate the first frenzy charges and I often find myself without charges to permaflick. I'm sitting at 51% chance to crit right now and of course I still have some crit chance nodes to get. Acuity will give me crit chance too. But the CoH + Assassin's Mark + CWDT + PCoC + BV setup is kind of lackluster.

I wanted to go with HoA + Hatred for regular maps and don't intend to get enlighten lvl 4 or a Blasphemy + AM setup, at least for now.

Can anyone help me with those issues. Appreciate any response. Here's my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info