[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Why does the build use clarity if it's going into blood magic?
"
Eldritch3 wrote:
Why does the build use clarity if it's going into blood magic?

It uses it as an extra aura for the Commander of Darkness ascendancy node.

Unrelated here is what I am using right now, I'm relatively pleased that I managed to get all of this since I only started in the later part of January. The auras are going to get reworked as soon as I get a better shield, and I need to swap out the added chaos damage for something better.

Last edited by ethaymory on Feb 7, 2017, 8:46:07 PM
Awesome build. I started relatively late the league and my gear total costs 1-2 ex (excluing the shavrone) though. Can anyone tell me how much is the difference between 6l armor and 5l armor (Elemental Focus, basically) because I bought a 6s shavy for relatively cheap and tried to 6 link it. 600 fusing later - 5l only. I am losing hope of getting this shit 6 link and think of selling it and buying done 6 linked. Was expecting the linking to be tough but damn was not expecting it to be that bad.
"
panikata wrote:
Awesome build. I started relatively late the league and my gear total costs 1-2 ex (excluing the shavrone) though. Can anyone tell me how much is the difference between 6l armor and 5l armor (Elemental Focus, basically) because I bought a 6s shavy for relatively cheap and tried to 6 link it. 600 fusing later - 5l only. I am losing hope of getting this shit 6 link and think of selling it and buying done 6 linked. Was expecting the linking to be tough but damn was not expecting it to be that bad.

Hey, thanks. I'm feeling with you with the bad 6l rng, it's horrible at times. I've kept track on how many fuses I've used myself this league and I'm closing up on 6700 fuses with only 1 successful 6L, now it's kinda a standing experiment for me to see how many fusings I can burn without getting anything :P Meanwhile has my mate done 20+ 6l's using less fuses than that, but that's RNG for you.

The 6th link is a really nice damage boost, somewhere around 40% more damage I'd guess. My recommendation is to keep playing with the 6L until you've saved up enough currency to buy the 6L (or to buy a few hundred fuses if you wanna gamble some more).
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
:D
If I hit a 5L when linking my armor or 2h weapon I usually sell it, buy an unlinked one for cheaper, and start over. Cheapest online Shav's right now is 160c while cheapest 6S5L is 212c. With the jewelers and fuses I use I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not actually making any money. I just don't like the thought of using a fuse on a 5L and dropping it to a no link. lol.

I got the two enchant prophecy last night and still missing my last uber trial (5 I already finished I've seen at least a dozen times since doing them SMH) so i decided to use it on merci lab just because. Ended up getting 20% chance for discharge not to consume charges on my hubris. Was tri res and 300ES. Sold it today for 6ex. :-) That put me at enough currency to pick up United in Dream and a 100% buff to stone golem hubris. The 100% buff works great for a 5L, but I can definitely see where it won't be enough once I get a 6L.

Spoiler

I think united in dream is just going to sit in my stash for a bit until this character hits standard where I already have a 6L shav or I chance a shav's in this league because switching from ephemeral edge to this drops my ES from 7294 to 6398.

EDIT:

TKBowned, Grats on level 100!
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 9, 2017, 6:17:27 PM
"
tkbowned wrote:
:D

Congratulations on 100! Good job getting there! :)

"
stoudtlr wrote:

I got the two enchant prophecy last night and still missing my last uber trial (5 I already finished I've seen at least a dozen times since doing them SMH) so i decided to use it on merci lab just because. Ended up getting 20% chance for discharge not to consume charges on my hubris. Was tri res and 300ES. Sold it today for 6ex. :-) That put me at enough currency to pick up United in Dream and a 100% buff to stone golem hubris. The 100% buff works great for a 5L, but I can definitely see where it won't be enough once I get a 6L.

Spoiler

I think united in dream is just going to sit in my stash for a bit until this character hits standard where I already have a 6L shav or I chance a shav's in this league because switching from ephemeral edge to this drops my ES from 7294 to 6398.

That's a nice profit from the helmet =)

Even if it isn't a 150% version of the helmet, I think you should consider essence crafting it to get the 3% reduced mana reserved affix... Or nvm, I saw on your profile that you already done that ;)

So instead. A witchfire brew stibnite flask, that should be an easy cheap dmg upgrade for you ;)

How's it going with the ES now? I can see that you're using the UiD now.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Even if it isn't a 150% version of the helmet, I think you should consider essence crafting it to get the 3% reduced mana reserved affix... Or nvm, I saw on your profile that you already done that ;)

So instead. A witchfire brew stibnite flask, that should be an easy cheap dmg upgrade for you ;)

Thanks! I forgot about the flask. Replaced my evasion flask with it and rerolled my granite flask to get the remove poison I lost. That was definitely an improvement.

I'm at 6.6k+ ES now with UiD. That's enough for me to feel comfortable with yellow maps, but when I do red maps I switch back to ephemeral edge for the higher ES. Think I'm going to upgrade my boots next. Had to drop wrath for purity of elements after the helm swap since previous one had tri res. If I pick up a pair of rare dual res boots I'll be back to capped and without the purity. Thoughts?
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 11, 2017, 11:24:33 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Thanks! I forgot about the flask. Replaced my evasion flask with it and rerolled my granite flask to get the remove poison I lost. That was definitely an improvement.

I'm at 6.6k+ ES now with UiD. That's enough for me to feel comfortable with yellow maps, but when I do red maps I switch back to ephemeral edge for the higher ES. Think I'm going to upgrade my boots next. Had to drop wrath for purity of elements after the helm swap since previous one had tri res. If I pick up a pair of rare dual res boots I'll be back to capped and without the purity. Thoughts?

Boots can be really expensive (at least if you go for MS on it), so I'd probably try to upgrade the Empyrean ring, Shield and gloves before you go for a pair of boots. But if you're willing to skip the MS, as I did this league, then you can get a pretty good pair of boots for around 30c.

But you should try to get a shield with around 500 ES, that'd be a huge boost for you. You can get a decent one with around 500 es and 60 Resistance for around 100c, and it's probably your biggest ES improvement if you disregard the Shavs (which for that matter "only" is only 170-210c, including the jewelers touch prophecy for a cheap 5l)
Builds:
Great guide, trying it out myself currently.

I'm just wondering what a reasonable price for a 150% basic ES helmet is on standard?

There are only like 4 ES 150% helmets listed for trade @ 10-30 exalts, is there another way to get a 150% stone helmet and then upgrade it? Seems a bit crazy when some of them don't even have the Mana reserve :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info