[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
crushak wrote:
So I have started to play this build and I am currently at Level 71, running 6 Auras so far (because Iam missing proper socket coloring + one reduced mana cluster)

The Damage seems to be alright and so far everything is good EXCEPT for one thing!

How do you regenerate your Energie Shield? Do you actually have to stop casting for it to start regenerate? Is there any way to make it recharge even while casting?

The only way to regenerate your ES seems to be either stop casting/taking damage completely or use Vaal Discipline or did I miss anything?

Cheers,
crushak

Hello,

Dealing with this issue is one of the main reasons why we are using Vaal Clarity. Not only doesn't it make our skills cost no mana, but as the skills doesn't cost any mana casting them won't interrupt the ES recharge. Thus while mapping you should try to prioritise keeping Vaal Clarity up and running at all times.

If you are looking for continuous ES regen even without Vaal Clarity you could try the Shavronne's Gambit (should only be a chaos or so), until you can afford a Shavronne's Revelation.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Around 5 minutes before you replied I finally figured out why this build is using Vaal Clarity and everything feels A LOT better straight away!

Anyhow, what about longer boss fights with not too many adds though? I feel like they could become quite annoying if you are not able to charge your Vaal Clarity/Discipline in time. I had this exact problem with Izaro in Merc Lab. He resets all souls for your Vaal Skills, so you start out with zero. And I couldn't get my charges up in time to regenerate my ES properly and eventually died because of that.

My gear issn't the greatest just yet so with more gear the fight should be a lot easier but I still think the same issue could carry on onto higher tier map bosses, especially bosses like the Guardians etc. ?
"
crushak wrote:
Around 5 minutes before you replied I finally figured out why this build is using Vaal Clarity and everything feels A LOT better straight away!

Anyhow, what about longer boss fights with not too many adds though? I feel like they could become quite annoying if you are not able to charge your Vaal Clarity/Discipline in time. I had this exact problem with Izaro in Merc Lab. He resets all souls for your Vaal Skills, so you start out with zero. And I couldn't get my charges up in time to regenerate my ES properly and eventually died because of that.

My gear issn't the greatest just yet so with more gear the fight should be a lot easier but I still think the same issue could carry on onto higher tier map bosses, especially bosses like the Guardians etc. ?

The longer fights can be a bit tricky, but in almost all of them you can take a few seconds off to recharge your shield. The only two fights where I've felt like it isn't possible are shaper and Über Atziri, which is why the Shavronne's Revelation is strongly recommended for those fights.

The ES recharge nodes at the top of the tree does help quite a bit as well.

With the Guardians the Minotaur is the only one where I have had issues recharging, as the beams and golems spawning can get annoying at times. But if I recall right, I don't think that I've had any issues with that fight after acquiring the stone golem helmet enchant.
Builds:
I love this damn build. playing as support MF atm as im party more than solo, but golly is it a good time. Appreciate the work you put into it my dude
"
Jethryn wrote:
I love this damn build. playing as support MF atm as im party more than solo, but golly is it a good time. Appreciate the work you put into it my dude

Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoy the build and that the guide has been helpful for you =)
Builds:
Mates - dont try The Hoof and golem buils - u will regret. SrS is one love guys, much stronger and flexible.
"
Tahreyn wrote:

If you're only going for 1 of the items for the sake of bringing it with you into standard, then I'd take one of the Chayula Items (although I would really try to get both of them ;) ). The enchanted helmet and the revelation will "always" be there, so you can with certainty pick those up later on.

Good point! I wasn't thinking about those two being league uniques.

"
crushak wrote:

I was farming Merc Izaro last night in my MF gear. I swap whirling blades with desecrate before entering the room and then cast it where Izaro spawns. Swap back to whirling blades, cast flesh offering and start casting Srs. His animation is long enough to do that and have almost all 20 srs out before he starts attacking. Whirling blades away from the green crap he throws and back to Srs. He was dying very quickly that way.
Had a great day with this build yesterday. Farmed enough currency to buy chayula blessing so I upgraded my chayula ammy and I also got 21/20 SRS on my first attempt. I was starting to wonder if I was going to get enough currency for either of the breach uniques. The last week they have been going up in price almost as fast as I was able to farm the currency. Going to save for United in Dream now, but cheapest one is 370c.

7K+ ES right now and still rocking the 5L Lorica. I was farming up to T13 maps easily, could probably do higher just didn't have any higher drop, but I'm back to T6-10 for now. Made the mistake of vendoring 10 lvl20 gems to get the 20q all at once so now my dps and defense are a bit low until I get them leveled back up. Had to drop anger and switch to vitality because of that. Life regen SUCKS with a low level golem.

Spoiler

Thanks again OP! This is the furthest I've taken a build because I normally get bored with it and start leveling something different. This is fast, fun, and easy to customize between dps, mf, or a mix.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Had a great day with this build yesterday. Farmed enough currency to buy chayula blessing so I upgraded my chayula ammy and I also got 21/20 SRS on my first attempt. I was starting to wonder if I was going to get enough currency for either of the breach uniques. The last week they have been going up in price almost as fast as I was able to farm the currency. Going to save for United in Dream now, but cheapest one is 370c.

7K+ ES right now and still rocking the 5L Lorica. I was farming up to T13 maps easily, could probably do higher just didn't have any higher drop, but I'm back to T6-10 for now. Made the mistake of vendoring 10 lvl20 gems to get the 20q all at once so now my dps and defense are a bit low until I get them leveled back up. Had to drop anger and switch to vitality because of that. Life regen SUCKS with a low level golem.

Spoiler

Thanks again OP! This is the furthest I've taken a build because I normally get bored with it and start leveling something different. This is fast, fun, and easy to customize between dps, mf, or a mix.

Good job with the Blessing and damn nice with the 21/20 on your first attempt, I think I had like 36 or so before I managed to get one myself :P (I did 20+ last league without success and I got it on my 12th attempt in this one)

I wouldn't call turning all the gems into 20q a mistake, after all it'll not take that long to get them up to a decent level gain. Either-way, thanks for pointing it out. I'll add a sentence to 4.8.2. that one may exclude Stone Golem and Discipline when turning gems into q20, as the level benefits us more than the quality in those cases.

If you want you can add me to your friends list and see about catching me online tomorrow, then I could give you a couple higher tier maps of those I no longer run (as I've unshaped them).
Builds:
Level 99, going for the final push :D.
This will be my first attempt at getting max level, awesome mapping build .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info