[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
wooopaul11 wrote:

Yea it's plenty but I'm not running 9 auras just 7 as I can't afford 2 lvl 4 enlightens.
My ring gives lots of regen and mana. My other ring is a -8 eleron ring. That combo works better than 2 regen rings imo.
Also my helmet isn't a deafening loathing essence, just a 3% screaming. So plenty of improvement available.
I can't imagine going life based blood magic, I'd probably die a lot in breaches due to no zealots oath. And I don't want to rely on that one flask that makes u regen . That's y I chose ur mana version. Thanks again for the details and responding.
I was considering that one other guide that uses that one unique armor like a tabula but gives u plus 1. And his links use melee damage on full life and some other thing in place of our culling strike and elemental focus. But.... I really like auras and enjoy being useful to my team. At the end of the day playing with people and buffing them is more fun than being just a bit more independent.
My clarity is also only lvl 17 but 19 in my prismatic shield. I can't go any further as it reserves too much of my life.
My profile is public take a look if your curious. And yes I know I need more es gear. I'm just trying to save up for something
Cheers!

Thanks for your input. I hadn't thought about using an Elreon ring, I've to try that out in the next league when along with the mana based version.

"
stoudtlr wrote:
Another day another achievement with your build. Checked out global 820 like you suggested and had an invite for my missing trial within 5 minutes. Learn something new every day. I didn't know about that channel. Immediately tried an uber run and got my last two points first try. First time I've ever tried Uber and I have 1400+ hours showing in Steam. Every other build I've played since Ascendancy I have lost interest in before getting that far so I rerolled or it was a build where the last two points didn't really matter so I just didn't bother. Was very easy. I swapped out some vaal gems since you can't use them on Izaro for flame dash and desecrate. Flame dash helped a lot with the extra traps uber lab has and desecrate definitely helped on Izaro since it allowed me to pop flesh offering immediately for the increased damage and movement speed.

And still on the 5L Solaris Lorica. LOL

Nice. Congrats on your first Über lab! :) Too bad that the last 2 points aren't too awesome for us, but it's still some increased damage and chaos resistance :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Under the quest gem purchase objectives for A1 - Normal - Break The Eggs it states to buy 6x SRS Gems from the vendor. Is there a purpose for this? I am a new player and can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks!
"
emd3 wrote:
Under the quest gem purchase objectives for A1 - Normal - Break The Eggs it states to buy 6x SRS Gems from the vendor. Is there a purpose for this? I am a new player and can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks!

you buy 6 gems so that you can put in your weapon swap and level them as you play. Once they get lvl 20 you vaal orb them and hope they dont brick. Basically giving you a higher chance of getting a good SRS gem end game
"
emd3 wrote:

Thanks!

In the beginning of a league there's usually no level 20 quality 20 gems to buy, or they are too expensive. So what we do is to level gems in our weapon swaps as ronniestoppable said. When they reach level 20 you can either sell them to a vendor together with a GCP to get a level 1 quality 20 gem, or use a vaal orb and on them and potentially get a level 21 gem. I usually level my SRS gems to 20/20 before using a vaal orb on them, as the quality improves our clear speed.

At this point of the league, or if you play standard, I'd recommend you just to buy a level 20 quality 20 gem for when you reach level 70. It'll be one of the best dps improvements available at that level.
Builds:
"
"
emd3 wrote:

Thanks!

you buy 6 gems so that you can put in your weapon swap and level them as you play. Once they get lvl 20 you vaal orb them and hope they dont brick. Basically giving you a higher chance of getting a good SRS gem end game

"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
emd3 wrote:

Thanks!

In the beginning of a league there's usually no level 20 quality 20 gems to buy, or they are too expensive. So what we do is to level gems in our weapon swaps as ronniestoppable said. When they reach level 20 you can either sell them to a vendor together with a GCP to get a level 1 quality 20 gem, or use a vaal orb and on them and potentially get a level 21 gem. I usually level my SRS gems to 20/20 before using a vaal orb on them, as the quality improves our clear speed.

At this point of the league, or if you play standard, I'd recommend you just to buy a level 20 quality 20 gem for when you reach level 70. It'll be one of the best dps improvements available at that level.

Ok, this makes perfect sense. Thank you guys for the explanation, and thank you for the build. Summoner has always been my favorite class to play and few games do it right (POE arguably one of, if not the best). While not a zoo summoner, this build has helped provide the guidance a new player like me needs to get into the game and let's me focus on other things within the learning curve without having to worry about my character due to its' depth. Thanks a ton!
"
emd3 wrote:

Ok, this makes perfect sense. Thank you guys for the explanation, and thank you for the build. Summoner has always been my favorite class to play and few games do it right (POE arguably one of, if not the best). While not a zoo summoner, this build has helped provide the guidance a new player like me needs to get into the game and let's me focus on other things within the learning curve without having to worry about my character due to its' depth. Thanks a ton!

You're most welcome, I'm glad that the guide has been useful for you. One of my goals that I had while writing the guide was that it should make the build accessible for newer players, and not only veterans. If you find anything else that needs explaining, or doesn't make sense, please just ask and I'll see what I can do. I'm always trying to tweak the guide here and there in order to make it as good as it can be :)
Builds:
Sup bro
Played this build (also, my first summoner) quite a bit after i done 40/40 on my BF. Have a few questions. Why you use culling strike in every setup? What about empower/added fire/minion speed instead of CS? Or CS is just superior damage wise?

And another question about next league. How good will be +3 bow build with legacy Soul Strike (150%)? Or just stick to standard build (sword+shield) and farm currency for that sword from chayullalaluyla?
Also, price for "new" shavrone ring gonna be insane QQ
"
n1mro wrote:
Sup bro
Played this build (also, my first summoner) quite a bit after i done 40/40 on my BF. Have a few questions. Why you use culling strike in every setup? What about empower/added fire/minion speed instead of CS? Or CS is just superior damage wise?

And another question about next league. How good will be +3 bow build with legacy Soul Strike (150%)? Or just stick to standard build (sword+shield) and farm currency for that sword from chayullalaluyla?
Also, price for "new" shavrone ring gonna be insane QQ

Heya
The damage from CS is quite dependent on the number of ppl in the party. Empower lvl 4 and added fire range will most likely give you more dmg while playing solo, but in a party CS shines. In general I really like the utility of CS and that's why I use it in most setups. Minion speed would be quite good for faster clear in lower tier maps.

You'll have a really nice dmg with the +3 bow build, and the legacy SS is pretty awesome. If the chayula items wouldn't have been available in legacy, then I would've played the bow setup. Now I'm not sure of what I'm going to play.

Too bad that the new ring won't come with any benefits for us :-(
Builds:
Why is generosity linked together with whirling blades/shield charge and faster attacks?
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Why is generosity linked together with whirling blades/shield charge and faster attacks?

Hello. When you have an item that gives you a skill, that skill will be supported by any support gems you put in that item. In the case with United in Dream the Envy aura will be supported by generosity.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info