[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
damo93 wrote:
Great guide, trying it out myself currently.

I'm just wondering what a reasonable price for a 150% basic ES helmet is on standard?

There are only like 4 ES 150% helmets listed for trade @ 10-30 exalts, is there another way to get a 150% stone helmet and then upgrade it? Seems a bit crazy when some of them don't even have the Mana reserve :/

I see them quite often for as low as 5-6ex on breach so if you have a breach character i'd try and get one there. There's only a couple weeks left in the league so you don't have long to wait until you'll have the item in standard. If you are only playing on a 5L setup the 100% buff works as well. That's what I'm using currently.

Tahreyn,
Thanks for the upgrade advice. Upgraded my shield and I'm back to res capped without the purity. :-)
Spoiler

I'll follow your advice and do ring and gloves next. Over 7.2k ES now with UiD so I have been leaving it on even for red maps now. I'm pretty happy with that much ES while using a Lorica. Getting this far without a Shav's says a lot for how good your build is.

I also had an oh shit moment that had me smacking my head. The last trial that I've been waiting for FINALLY showed up in a map, but I was about 1% away from level 89 and didn't want to risk dying to a trap and losing my exp so I ported out and farmed dried lake quick for that last 1%. Came back to HO and all my portals were gone. FUCK. Think I'm just going to buy that one since RNG doesn't seem to be in my favor for it.
Dear Tahreyn, thank you for the build and most importantly, for the great guide. It shows when someone is so passionate about a build to create a guide for it as detailed and keeps the thread alive.

I have chosen this as my 3rd Breach character - started on my usual lazy pally, then switched to fotm Ngamathu Cyclone Raider and finally ended up with this character after I realized spinning about is fun, but not so much for casual group-play.

I have to say I enjoyed the build immensely, and only after reaching lvl 83 I have to say I am getting a little bit of the internal synergies and playstyle right. However, I still suck playing and RIP about 3-4 times per level, which makes the process a bit slower. With that in mind, I have few questions in regards to this build and my suckiness:

Questions pretty much answered today when I obtained my 5L Wrappings replacing 5L Solaris... The extra ES and the faster recharge start made a HUGE difference. Now I am more comfortable and dying really only to stupid shit I do.

Last edited by Rahana on Feb 13, 2017, 8:26:38 AM
Steam rolling the game so far. I'm lvl 90 using his mana based version. Atziri and breach lords are cake. I didn't have United in dream for the longest time till now. The damage diff is very very significant. I'm using 6 linked Shav the upgraded chaluya also.
I would highly rec this build. The only map mod I don't like doing is no Regen. I reach lvl 90 in a couple days as people keep messaging me for party because essentially we are like aura bots but with a lot of DPS.

My es gear is trash as my es is only 6.7 k but I rarely die hence being lvl 90 so fast. And yes u can level from srs.
Total cost : UID 7ex
Presence of chayula 6 ex
Shavs 7.5 ex.

Most fun I had in a while.
"
damo93 wrote:
Great guide, trying it out myself currently.

I'm just wondering what a reasonable price for a 150% basic ES helmet is on standard?

There are only like 4 ES 150% helmets listed for trade @ 10-30 exalts, is there another way to get a 150% stone helmet and then upgrade it? Seems a bit crazy when some of them don't even have the Mana reserve :/

Thanks,

I haven't played on standard for ages, so I do not know how much a white helmet with the enchant costs there.

I can however recommend that you buy a white/blue or crappy rare one with the enchant and craft it yourself. In the tips and tricks I've included a part on how to craft your own helmet.

"
stoudtlr wrote:

Tahreyn,
Thanks for the upgrade advice. Upgraded my shield and I'm back to res capped without the purity. :-)
Spoiler

I'll follow your advice and do ring and gloves next. Over 7.2k ES now with UiD so I have been leaving it on even for red maps now. I'm pretty happy with that much ES while using a Lorica. Getting this far without a Shav's says a lot for how good your build is.

I also had an oh shit moment that had me smacking my head. The last trial that I've been waiting for FINALLY showed up in a map, but I was about 1% away from level 89 and didn't want to risk dying to a trap and losing my exp so I ported out and farmed dried lake quick for that last 1%. Came back to HO and all my portals were gone. FUCK. Think I'm just going to buy that one since RNG doesn't seem to be in my favor for it.

That's nice! :)

Too bad about the trial :( You can always check out global 820 to see if anyone has one there for free, or trade 820 if you want to buy one. I'm not sure how active the channels are this late in the league, but it's usually there I find those last trials and other challenges.

"
Rahana wrote:
Dear Tahreyn, thank you for the build and most importantly, for the great guide. It shows when someone is so passionate about a build to create a guide for it as detailed and keeps the thread alive.

I have chosen this as my 3rd Breach character - started on my usual lazy pally, then switched to fotm Ngamathu Cyclone Raider and finally ended up with this character after I realized spinning about is fun, but not so much for casual group-play.

I have to say I enjoyed the build immensely, and only after reaching lvl 83 I have to say I am getting a little bit of the internal synergies and playstyle right. However, I still suck playing and RIP about 3-4 times per level, which makes the process a bit slower. With that in mind, I have few questions in regards to this build and my suckiness:

Questions pretty much answered today when I obtained my 5L Wrappings replacing 5L Solaris... The extra ES and the faster recharge start made a HUGE difference. Now I am more comfortable and dying really only to stupid shit I do.

Thanks you very much for those kind words. I'm glad that you're enjoying the build.

I noticed in your skill tree that you still use Quick Recovery. If you respecc those three points and put them towards Arcane Focus, or Essence Surge, then you should notice a difference in either your ES pool or ES recharge rate.

And you really need to replace your current shield asap. You can easily double the ES with only a few chaos, and then later on go for one that's around 500 ES.

"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Steam rolling the game so far. I'm lvl 90 using his mana based version. Atziri and breach lords are cake. I didn't have United in dream for the longest time till now. The damage diff is very very significant. I'm using 6 linked Shav the upgraded chaluya also.
I would highly rec this build. The only map mod I don't like doing is no Regen. I reach lvl 90 in a couple days as people keep messaging me for party because essentially we are like aura bots but with a lot of DPS.

My es gear is trash as my es is only 6.7 k but I rarely die hence being lvl 90 so fast. And yes u can level from srs.
Total cost : UID 7ex
Presence of chayula 6 ex
Shavs 7.5 ex.

Most fun I had in a while.

I'm glad that you've been enjoying yourself =)

Have you felt like the mana regen you get is enough for sustaining the SRS? And do you have mana regen on any items to help with it?
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
d that you've been enjoying yourself =)

Have you felt like the mana regen you get is enough for sustaining the SRS? And do you have mana regen on any items to help with it?

Yea it's plenty but I'm not running 9 auras just 7 as I can't afford 2 lvl 4 enlightens.
My ring gives lots of regen and mana. My other ring is a -8 eleron ring. That combo works better than 2 regen rings imo.
Also my helmet isn't a deafening loathing essence, just a 3% screaming. So plenty of improvement available.
I can't imagine going life based blood magic, I'd probably die a lot in breaches due to no zealots oath. And I don't want to rely on that one flask that makes u regen . That's y I chose ur mana version. Thanks again for the details and responding.
I was considering that one other guide that uses that one unique armor like a tabula but gives u plus 1. And his links use melee damage on full life and some other thing in place of our culling strike and elemental focus. But.... I really like auras and enjoy being useful to my team. At the end of the day playing with people and buffing them is more fun than being just a bit more independent.
My clarity is also only lvl 17 but 19 in my prismatic shield. I can't go any further as it reserves too much of my life.
My profile is public take a look if your curious. And yes I know I need more es gear. I'm just trying to save up for something
Cheers!
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Thanks you very much for those kind words. I'm glad that you're enjoying the build.

I noticed in your skill tree that you still use Quick Recovery. If you respecc those three points and put them towards Arcane Focus, or Essence Surge, then you should notice a difference in either your ES pool or ES recharge rate.

And you really need to replace your current shield asap. You can easily double the ES with only a few chaos, and then later on go for one that's around 500 ES.

Thanks for the spot of the talents! I swear I had my tree open and completely missed that node to unspec/change, especially since I am at the moment at about 250+ unreserved life which is way too much.

In regards to gear - I know it's shite, however currently my chaos balance is about 1 after buying the Shavs. I am very slow player, due to work commitments and then family when I get home I cannot really farm/play as much as I'd love to; as well this league I've blown currency on my previous characters, so there's that.

But for next league this is definitely going to be my starter and so far main character I want to focus on, so I will just ride it out after the weekend for few days and then wait for new league to go in at full force (where commitments allow :)

Anyways, again thanks for the guide and all the commenters for very nice thread and discussions to follow, see you all in 2.6 where hopefully, I will be able to show of as well.
"
Rahana wrote:

Thanks for the spot of the talents! I swear I had my tree open and completely missed that node to unspec/change, especially since I am at the moment at about 250+ unreserved life which is way too much.

In regards to gear - I know it's shite, however currently my chaos balance is about 1 after buying the Shavs. I am very slow player, due to work commitments and then family when I get home I cannot really farm/play as much as I'd love to; as well this league I've blown currency on my previous characters, so there's that.

But for next league this is definitely going to be my starter and so far main character I want to focus on, so I will just ride it out after the weekend for few days and then wait for new league to go in at full force (where commitments allow :)

Anyways, again thanks for the guide and all the commenters for very nice thread and discussions to follow, see you all in 2.6 where hopefully, I will be able to show of as well.

Missing a few points happens too easily. Earlier on in this league I manage to forget to spec into Arcane Focus, and I noticed it first around lvl 93 or so :P

I hope that I'll see you around for the next league then :)
Builds:
So, in all the guide text and FAQ etc you keep mentioning 8 Auras; you also mention Prism Guardian only lets you use 9 so you prefer an ES shield....

Well why in all of your videos are you running 4 auras? I just skimmed through them all to see what I was missing and the most I have ever seen you use was 4, and in one of them just 3.

So.. what am I missing? Why are you running a totally different set up in your videos than in your guide? Especially relevant since it's supposed to be an aurmancer, and 3-4 auras isn't that.
"
Vaalamity wrote:
So, in all the guide text and FAQ etc you keep mentioning 8 Auras; you also mention Prism Guardian only lets you use 9 so you prefer an ES shield....

Well why in all of your videos are you running 4 auras? I just skimmed through them all to see what I was missing and the most I have ever seen you use was 4, and in one of them just 3.

So.. what am I missing? Why are you running a totally different set up in your videos than in your guide? Especially relevant since it's supposed to be an aurmancer, and 3-4 auras isn't that.

Hey.

In most of the videos I am running with 8 auras. However, Anger, Envy, Hatred, and Wrath are supported with Generosity, so they will not show up at the top of the screen.
Builds:
Another day another achievement with your build. Checked out global 820 like you suggested and had an invite for my missing trial within 5 minutes. Learn something new every day. I didn't know about that channel. Immediately tried an uber run and got my last two points first try. First time I've ever tried Uber and I have 1400+ hours showing in Steam. Every other build I've played since Ascendancy I have lost interest in before getting that far so I rerolled or it was a build where the last two points didn't really matter so I just didn't bother. Was very easy. I swapped out some vaal gems since you can't use them on Izaro for flame dash and desecrate. Flame dash helped a lot with the extra traps uber lab has and desecrate definitely helped on Izaro since it allowed me to pop flesh offering immediately for the increased damage and movement speed.

And still on the 5L Solaris Lorica. LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info