[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

I'm looking at high regen builds for Delve.

How is the behavior of this build with loots of mobs on screen (e.g T16 breach) ? Can it regen ES or needs to run?
Hey,

I find this build really cool but am I just gonna have hard time if I try this at delve league starter?

Juggernaut RF propably more starter friendly what you think?
What would be a could league starter that i could change into this once i have the currency?
"
Rejectz wrote:
What would be a could league starter that i could change into this once i have the currency?

the "[3.4] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | 2m dps+ | Uber Farmer| Elder & Shaper Down"
in marauder

would be a great starter and is what im doing to farm up some before i switch to an RF/SR build
"
kitoace wrote:
"
Rejectz wrote:

the "[3.4] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | 2m dps+ | Uber Farmer| Elder & Shaper Down"
in marauder

would be a great starter and is what im doing to farm up some before i switch to an RF/SR build
Thank you i will check that out now.. Admittedly though i was looking for a possible build i could run with this actual character and then switch it to LLRF, purely because of work and stuff i don't get a lot of time to do multiple characters
"
Rejectz wrote:
"
kitoace wrote:
"
Rejectz wrote:

in marauder

Thank you i will check that out now.. Admittedly though i was looking for a possible build i could run with this actual character and then switch it to LLRF, purely because of work and stuff i don't get a lot of time to do multiple characters

you can run it as life based rf and just respec later
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
{crafted}20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
mb 5%?
"
"
Stupid question but I how does arcane surge work on rf ?

it gives a hidden duration tag so you can use things like less duration/swift affliction.

Sorry if you've already answered this earlier in the thread, but do you still need Arcane Surge since Vaal RF has the duration tag naturally?
"
Aonee wrote:
"
"
Stupid question but I how does arcane surge work on rf ?

it gives a hidden duration tag so you can use things like less duration/swift affliction.

Sorry if you've already answered this earlier in the thread, but do you still need Arcane Surge since Vaal RF has the duration tag naturally?

yea, rf doesn't get the tag unless you link it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What would be a decent weapon for lvl 39? I also have very low es.. what would be another good item? I do very bad damage and die quite a bit, all i have worth mentioning is a springleaf, the rest of my gear is random rares. I'm lvling with
freezing pulse and scorching ray but both do terrible damage.
Last edited by statik88 on Sep 3, 2018, 3:32:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info