[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
Prismaa wrote:
What would be "best" way to level this? and if anyone has some kind of leveling tree to show

Don't, this is a standard build with pre nerf ES equipment. Maybe late in a cycle where there are really high ES equips, that few use because Es is pretty niche now, it can be viable.
The full unique version is still viable, it uses a prism guardian, mana grand spectrums, and a memory vault (and others). still hit 17k-18k ES with it (which equals rf damage, and that is with a watchers eye) But its still just a very tanky build with okay dps (and still you might need frost walls on regular elder).

In short, a trolltimber wielding mom arc totem build will do everything this build does with double the damage and far better clear speed and most don't even do that because in general dps = defense; dual wield ftw.

If you had to max resist, rise of the phoenix shjield until you can get fore max fire res up, shaper seed amulet, ruby flask and a sulpher flask, life regen on tree. That what you need to keep it going.
Last edited by Amarath on Sep 12, 2018, 8:34:03 AM
"
Shizick wrote:
{crafted}20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
mb 5%?

Dude is using real old OP standard stuff.
"
Amarath wrote:
"
Shizick wrote:
mb 5%?

If this "build" for standard then need to write this in description.
"
Shizick wrote:
"
Amarath wrote:
"
Shizick wrote:
mb 5%?

lol, when i first wrote the guide none of my gear was legacy :P. just kinda happened over the years. should be fairly obvious from the gear tho.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Shizick wrote:
"
Amarath wrote:
"
Shizick wrote:
mb 5%?

lol, when i first wrote the guide none of my gear was legacy :P. just kinda happened over the years. should be fairly obvious from the gear tho.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

You have a legacy in the pob. This can lead people astray, like me, when im looking a build for new league.
"
Shizick wrote:
"

You have a legacy in the pob. This can lead people astray, like me, when im looking a build for new league.

I am playing this build in delve right now with 12k es. Nothing too strong, maybe a 15 ex build total.
How can u got this blood magic with mana reduction??
"
Barakotha wrote:
Hey I am trying RF first time and it works great so far.

But I have some questions/ideas, probably noob ones, but still I'd like to know.

1. Is it a good choice to use a marble amulet, the extra regen sounds very strong, its as strong as the vitality aura itself. Could it be even better than chayulas amu? (If decently crafted).

2. Why not use discipline in one of the +3 rings, vitality seems to be weak with more levels or am I wrong.

3. Also I am leveling with Rise of the Pheonix, its amazinh and works really great, could be added in the guide.

4. Also using all these puritys, is this really that good if you can max res through equipment? I am thinking about a 1-2 x curse setup with blasphemy instead of puritys. For example wouldnt enfeeble be strong.

5. Why in the skill tree +1 extra curse is skilled, I have only found flammability, what is the seconf curse?

6. Why not use lvl 1clarity for the effect of Unwavering Faith?

BUMP

Edit.

7. Why not go for mind over matter and some mana nodes, wouldnt it scale greatly with Unwavering Faith
For Builds: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/
Play my Path of Exile Quiz Game: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/quiz
"
Shizick wrote:

At this date its easier to go with this build instead:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517/page/1
Reach out and touch hate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info