[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

simply the best. so expensive though @_@
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
simply the best. so expensive though @_@

if u wanna be the best u gotta go hard in the paint trust
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So how much would you estimate this build would cost in breach league? and is it even doable im thinking since there are some limitations in breach compared to standard?
Finaly a reason for me to try out Guardian(Not a grp player sadly). Guessing about 20 ex should do it if you want to get it done right (or you try to 6 link shacs if you are mad^^).The only thing i would like to know is if the Leo Mod on the shield is Mandatory or just good to have. Because if there is one thing that i hate about poe its Pvp, ( thanks ggg for locking the best dot mods with the worst master -.-)
What buffs is that tooltip dps taken with? Just RF? or EO also? Or also flask? Might wanna clarify.
"
Annarchy wrote:
So how much would you estimate this build would cost in breach league? and is it even doable im thinking since there are some limitations in breach compared to standard?

probably cheaper than what i would have to pay, the amulet alone is like 40 ex on std lol.
"
Voidflame87 wrote:
Finaly a reason for me to try out Guardian(Not a grp player sadly). Guessing about 20 ex should do it if you want to get it done right (or you try to 6 link shacs if you are mad^^).The only thing i would like to know is if the Leo Mod on the shield is Mandatory or just good to have. Because if there is one thing that i hate about poe its Pvp, ( thanks ggg for locking the best dot mods with the worst master -.-)

you can just use a 4l chavs with 2 sockets extra instead of the unsets. easier to gear that way.

shield is definitely required, it helps replace the Rise of the Phoenix.
"
Aggnog wrote:
What buffs is that tooltip dps taken with? Just RF? or EO also? Or also flask? Might wanna clarify.

RF/EO/witchfire
"
"
Voidflame87 wrote:

you can just use a 4l chavs with 2 sockets extra instead of the unsets. easier to gear that way.

shield is definitely required, it helps replace the Rise of the Phoenix.

Good to know about the shavs mine already ate like 800 fusings and refuses to work with me lol^^ ppl just gonna get a cheap one and use one of my jewlers touch untill i get it 6L. Well i guess im gona need leo...only lvl 3 req at least -.-. Thanks for the Reply.
Hi Demi! We spoke at length about my build and yours, and so much similarities between the two. I went ahead and rerouted the 5 or so points of difference between our builds so I could test your version, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

I also noticed that you're using a lot of legacy stuff, so I highly doubt I could even come close to your ES numbers in a temp league since I simply don't have 12% Energy from Within jewels available.

All that said and done, I am currently sitting at roughly 14k ES without a shavs on Breach, and rather than write my own guide after you've done such a good job of it, I figured I would simply share my approach w/ gear linking.

I could easily bump my version to above 15k with glove/boot/helm es upgrades, and the chest is still only 800 es.... But as we discussed the total es from a 600+ shield + Shavs only reaches approximately 1100, whereas esh's visage + a good es chest can overtake that number.

I also obviously have the limitation of running less auras than you, which makes my version slightly worse for sustaining incoming damage from elemental sources. Here is my reservation calculator:

Mikelat's PoE Aura Calculator

So no Purity of Lightning, no Purity of Ice, but I've managed to reach equilibrium with the Esh's Visage requirement. This does not give me as much armour or es that guardians can reach, nor the extra 0.4 life regen from our ascendancy, but I feel it works pretty well.

And finally, since I am not Low Life, no pain attunement. I can still walk through all of the content with the AoE of RF, and stop to channel on rares or bosses for that extra 'oomph'. In the 4-link I'm not reserving auras on, I've set-up Vaal Discipline, CwDT, Tempest Shield, Inc. Duration. It's pretty nice to have at least one VD in the setup, and temp. shield gives me higher EE uptime in case I wish to stop and channel rather than shield charging to refresh it.

I didn't want to take away from what you've done, and if you're playing on standard by all means rock the legacy gear for the build. But I do think my approach for Breach league was rather substantially obtainable and might help others attempting to make the build in temp league, such as Annarchy asked.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Jan 12, 2017, 5:50:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info