[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

added abaxoth fight clip
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
sinub801 wrote:
Can you please put some leveling tree tip?
I want/ will complete this build. The amulet is extremely pricey though. But I will sell my skyforth for it.

Hey! I can help with that, since I leveled one this league:

Simply play Scorching ray CwC Firestorm. You can make it work on as little as a 3 link, and it performs great in a 5 link. Elemental focus > controlled destruction. I suggest leveling with life nodes (there is something like 124% all within range of our pathing) and respeccing out of them as you get closer to the goal. You should be able to 'go live' with RF as low as 62 or so, just remember the importance of having a high-leveled Purity of Fire available. If you have reasonable life regen (12% or so) and low HP by then sustaining RF should be simple enough. Also, Time of Need would allow you to go RF earlier than even RF builds.

Hope that helps.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
If 30k is all you get with not only eo/rf but flask too then this should really be considered an RF build that only uses scorching ray for the debuff. The cast time is also really slow so would take you 4 seconds to get full stacks and with the duration being so low they might even fall off meanwhile. I really think you should consider this and put in faster casting in the 6l instead of iron will and maybe even increased duration to support this.

But lets face it. All you did was take a yalani low life RF build and slap SR on it and call it a build. I know standard players are unoriginal but this is too much. And whats with the clickbait tags everywhere? Max block? Aurabot? Its funny how you took your char tab screenshot with the guardian regen/block buffs active to mislead the casuals. Top tier marketing.

This is my tooltip with what is a pure scorching ray build without depending on RF dps. You get more range and granted you don't have 20k es (i have 12k) i don't really think you need it. At the very least you should use doryani scepter instead of edge since all it does is pad your ES.

Last edited by Aggnog on Jan 16, 2017, 9:36:10 PM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Spoiler
If 30k is all you get with not only eo/rf but flask too then this should really be considered an RF build that only uses scorching ray for the debuff. The cast time is also really slow so would take you 4 seconds to get full stacks and with the duration being so low they might even fall off meanwhile. I really think you should consider this and put in faster casting in the 6l instead of iron will and maybe even increased duration to support this.

But lets face it. All you did was take a yalani low life RF build and slap SR on it and call it a build. I know standard players are unoriginal but this is too much. And whats with the clickbait tags everywhere? Max block? Aurabot? Its funny how you took your char tab screenshot with the guardian regen/block buffs active to mislead the casuals. Top tier marketing.

This is my tooltip with what is a pure scorching ray build without depending on RF dps. You get more range and granted you don't have 20k es (i have 12k) i don't really think you need it. At the very least you should use doryani scepter instead of edge since all it does is pad your ES.

lol what, someones salty for no reason?? take a nap ??

i dont know who yolani is, and ofc i took screenshots with full buffs up. that's the nature of marketing lol. as for SR, i only use it on bosses where i just stand there face tanking them anyways. i did debate faster casting for my 6l though, instead of iron will. just didn't feel like i needed it
Aggnog, I typically like your comments and you're a great person to chat with in /5055, but here I think you're being a bit rude.

This is the build you are referencing.

I of course have read it and added it to the witch builds listing, and I agree there are some similarities. However, Guardian + RF on a 4 link + the pathing is rather different. I would argue that all RF characters are going to have strong similarities, and all Low Life characters are going to have strong similarities. Doing both definitely leans itself towards comparison.

But telling someone their build is bad because your tooltip is bigger? I thought you were above that.

"
Aggnog wrote:
this should really be considered an RF build that only uses scorching ray for the debuff
If my eyes don't deceive me, the title of the build is RighteousFire ..... ScorchingRay. In that order.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Jan 17, 2017, 8:38:34 PM
"
Kwitch wrote:
Aggnog, I typically like your comments and you're a great person to chat with in /5055, but here I think you're being a bit rude.

This is the build you are referencing.

I of course have read it and added it to the witch builds listing, and I agree there are some similarities. However, Guardian + RF on a 4 link + the pathing is rather different. I would argue that all RF characters are going to have strong similarities, and all Low Life characters are going to have strong similarities. Doing both definitely leans itself towards comparison.

But telling someone their build is bad because your tooltip is bigger? I thought you were above that.

"
Aggnog wrote:
this should really be considered an RF build that only uses scorching ray for the debuff
If my eyes don't deceive me, the title of the build is RighteousFire ..... ScorchingRay. In that order.

agreed, any rf build is going to grab literally all life regen nodes possible, any low life build is going to grab as many aura nodes as possible. similarities do not equal straight stealing ideas. ive never seen that build lol

there's only so many combinations of things people can create in this game, this is just my version of low life rf/scorching ray guardian. no need to take things so personally.
bamp
which spell would you suggest to level up ?
oh that standart. Please edit ur topic!
Legacy's energy from within.

However, how you rapidly regenerate ur ES ? (see spoiler below)
"
Until_The_End wrote:
which spell would you suggest to level up ?

cwc firestorm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info