[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
ZedCreek wrote:
oh that standart. Please edit ur topic!
Legacy's energy from within.

However, how you rapidly regenerate ur ES ? (see spoiler below)

time of need + zana heal
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello guys! I've done this build in BSC and destroyed all content. Very fun stuff! But I want to try new stuffs now, and thus I am selling all dank gear for it.

Whisper me in-game for a good bro-deal.

IGN: DuckingPunches
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Hello guys! I've done this build in BSC and destroyed all content. Very fun stuff! But I want to try new stuffs now, and thus I am selling all dank gear for it.

Whisper me in-game for a good bro-deal.

IGN: DuckingPunches

dank scams
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Whats the order you take the Ascendancies??
"
tipicozzy wrote:

Time of Need offers a huge boost to survival, and likely should be your first investment.

Radiant Faith + Unwavering Faith should be your next two. However, you can change the order of these and Time of Need if you feel you want to. I would recommend it in this order however.

Finally, Bastion is your final pickup. I've been meaning to bug Demi about this though, as I think simply taking two travel nodes for more ES might be superior slightly.

Up to you, but these are my pieces of advice based on experience with the build.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

Time of Need offers a huge boost to survival, and likely should be your first investment.

Radiant Faith + Unwavering Faith should be your next two. However, you can change the order of these and Time of Need if you feel you want to. I would recommend it in this order however.

Finally, Bastion is your final pickup. I've been meaning to bug Demi about this though, as I think simply taking two travel nodes for more ES might be superior slightly.

Up to you, but these are my pieces of advice based on experience with the build.

Thanks a lot man!
How much fire rez i should have to stop the drain? I have 80%(258%) fire rez and still draining my ES and i have 10.046 and i'm only 72 lvl and this is my gear! I'm doing something wrong?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Feb 4, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
How much fire rez i should have to stop the drain? I have 80%(258%) fire rez and still draining my ES and i have 10.046 regeneration

From the Righteous Fire wiki page:

So, if you only have 80% fire resistance, that means you must achieve at least 14.0% regeneration in order to satisfy the burn component. But you will also burn for a small amount based on your HP total, despite having very little. If you are under 1k HP, that burn should be equivalent to about 0.5% regeneration or so.

In your skill tree, you simply have not pathed to some of the regen nodes yet, are not running vitality, or you are not counting the regeneration granted from the Guardian ascendancy class in your 10.0% regen calculations.

Some combination of these events.

Also don't forget, you can get much higher than 80% fire resistance through the use of aura effectiveness, and empower support gems. As you choose to proceed, depending on your interest in fixing this temporarily.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Spoiler
How much fire rez i should have to stop the drain? I have 80%(258%) fire rez and still draining my ES and i have 10.046 and i'm only 72 lvl and this is my gear! I'm doing something wrong?

your purity of fire is only lvl 17 with an lvl 2 empower.....
and you dont even have the leo mod "20% reduced damage taken from damage over time effects".
the mod is mandatory to be able to sustain RF
Last edited by PhilMonster on Feb 9, 2017, 4:11:07 PM
Hi there, Im looking for advice, hope you can help me
Im interested in making something similar to this, but I want to use Incinerate/SR-CwC-Flame Surge-Fire Pen.
Dual curse(on tree) Blasphemy+Flammability+EleWeakness.
Using a 4L+2L Shavs for Low Life
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info