[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

updated for 2.6.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
If I tried I could easily put about 15ex into gearing and making a character for LSC. What would you recommend to focus on in particular? Your gear listed is insanely expensive overall, but I would imagine I could get about 80% of the ES values decently.
"
CyberKun wrote:
If I tried I could easily put about 15ex into gearing and making a character for LSC. What would you recommend to focus on in particular? Your gear listed is insanely expensive overall, but I would imagine I could get about 80% of the ES values decently.

probs ES/res lol
Thank you for this awesome guide!
What do you think about using the new shaper's touch gloves in 2.6? Whith 350 strenght they give 70% increased ES and 175 mana. Also they are cheap and could be easy vaaled to +1 gem lvl.
Are you using Rise of the Phoenix against Uber Atziri? How are you going through 60% less regen maps or 40% less regen + vulnerabillity/-max res?
"
Sewaargh wrote:
Thank you for this awesome guide!
What do you think about using the new shaper's touch gloves in 2.6? Whith 350 strenght they give 70% increased ES and 175 mana. Also they are cheap and could be easy vaaled to +1 gem lvl.
Are you using Rise of the Phoenix against Uber Atziri? How are you going through 60% less regen maps or 40% less regen + vulnerabillity/-max res?

I need the dex on my current gloves. If you can swing the stats, try it out.

I don't use Rise, ever.

60% less regen is fine, minus max is fine, vuln is fine.

Just don't do more than 1 of those three at once.
I am very new to the game and i am playing this as my second char in the new league. I am highly enjoying it, especially since my shavron dropped.

2 things:

1. Why do you take whisper of doom if you only have one curse?
2. Did you oversee shield block and shield defence? This are nearly 580 base ES for your gear? Or is my math wrong?
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAADk1AAAaC2EMXxynQ8hPBFOlaPKvbMT2xq5boKdVfA6vpz0PBjn7qvMGTlJ-bIDgkiubMKUY12r9AAAAAAAA
Last edited by Beicrom on Mar 16, 2017, 6:36:11 PM
"
Beicrom wrote:
I am very new to the game and i am playing this as my second char in the new league. I am highly enjoying it, especially since my shavron dropped.

2 things:

1. Why do you take whisper of doom if you only have one curse?
2. Did you oversee shield block and shield defence? This are nearly 580 base ES for your gear? Or is my math wrong?
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAADk1AAAaC2EMXxynQ8hPBFOlaPKvbMT2xq5boKdVfA6vpz0PBjn7qvMGTlJ-bIDgkiubMKUY12r9AAAAAAAA

I have orb of storms curse on hit flam/ele weak, and vuln on my witchfire brew.
I have overseen this, thanks.

Forgot the part with the defence shield. Tested it and its a base addition and dont stack with the %ES-Skill-Points....
Hello thanks for the build!

I don't get why you need the cold damage to attacks on the rings though? Don't you use Orb of storms for EE already? And how would you proc it anyway?
Last edited by Zwyk on Mar 23, 2017, 7:51:01 PM
"
Zwyk wrote:
Hello thanks for the build!

I don't get why you need the cold damage to attacks on the rings though? Don't you use Orb of storms for EE already? And how would you proc it anyway?

Shield Charge. Most packs die to just EE from the charge, and I dont' need to cast Orb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info