[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

haha it sounds stupid but also smart lol
what do u think if we get a "+x life gained on kill"
will it work?
"
pyayer wrote:
will it work?

then you can't vaal rf on bosses
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
pyayer wrote:
will it work?

then you can't vaal rf on bosses

Vaal RF removing 30% of life for Low Life users is actually intended behavior as discussed by Rory:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8nj4yb/patch_notes_of_patch_notes_list_of_differences/

Quote: "If you've got 30% current life or less, it'll reduce you to 1 life, and take 30% away from your ES separately. It'll do damage on the amount of life removed, but if you have Righteous Fire on, being reduced to 1 life will disable Righteous Fire. If you don't want it to disable Righteous Fire, I suggest having 31% or more life unreserved instead."

You can easily get enough life back through shield charge/orb of storms with the life gain on hit with Vitality mod on a Watcher's Eye like:

I tried playing around with Vaal RF by dropping an aura and having ~33% unreserved life. It is a huge boost to dmg for both mapping and bossing. With that Vitality mod you can keep up Vaal RF + Regular RF indefinately without needing to recast RF. It's pretty sweet.

In the end, I switched back to our normal setup cuz I'm lving to 100 and didn't want to die to burst dmg that didn't get mitigated enough due to me dropping the aura.

It's fun to play around with Vaal RF though! Besides the vitality mod life gain, you could also grab a couple nodes near Hired Killer for life gain on kill.
Last edited by Fritso on Jul 30, 2018, 9:25:57 AM
Stupid question but I how does arcane surge work on rf ?
"
Stupid question but I how does arcane surge work on rf ?

it gives a hidden duration tag so you can use things like less duration/swift affliction.
what mtx's for my safestlemon!
finally got mine going. only 73. but need better looking character.
was thinking one of the delve ones. but opened to opinions
updated to 3.4
Hmm, I'm kind of torn, I will start a RF build in delve, but I'm wondering what to go for. Should I go jugg+sr, chieftain pure rf, chieftain rf+bv,guardian?

I've never played this type of rf build, but I'm guessing it will be pretty much the same as with life ones, only I need to look for energy shield instead of life on the gear.

In terms of pure damage scaling, without scorching ray, and in terms of tankiness, what would this offer over a jugg for instance, or a chieftain? Or am I pretty much looking at the same thing with a different skin, I won't be a marauder because I will be a templar with the same type of damage,same type of survivability,same type of everything....

Oh and currency wise, is this cheaper or more expensive than other rf options?
Last edited by Nosferat on Aug 29, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Hmm, I'm kind of torn, I will start a RF build in delve, but I'm wondering what to go for. Should I go jugg+sr, chieftain pure rf, chieftain rf+bv,guardian?

I've never played this type of rf build, but I'm guessing it will be pretty much the same as with life ones, only I need to look for energy shield instead of life on the gear.

In terms of pure damage scaling, without scorching ray, and in terms of tankiness, what would this offer over a jugg for instance, or a chieftain? Or am I pretty much looking at the same thing with a different skin, I won't be a marauder because I will be a templar with the same type of damage,same type of survivability,same type of everything....

Oh and currency wise, is this cheaper or more expensive than other rf options?

I am in the same boat. I have been eyeing a RF build but never had the time since I put everything into a single build per season and only been around the past two seasons. I am having a hard time deciding between chief RF, Jugg RF, or LL RF Guardian. I want to be able to kill Shaper/Uber Elder this league as well as be able to go fairly deep into Delve.

Any advice?

My other two builds have been FrostBlade Shadow and Phy Skel Necro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info