[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Hey, this is my first season playing PoE and still in progress of learning all the mechanics.

As a big fan of RF as a skill wanted to try it out. Switched to low life RF at level 34 following the leveling guide. Currently around 69.
My main question is that when and what items give that huge ES shield as currently i have 2700 ES with leveling items and some of here mentioned that they started maping around 70 with 7k es. Can someone point out where the huge cap comes from, witch items or is it my passive tree. Or those ES numbers are ok with my current gear ?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Korach on Jul 22, 2018, 2:56:27 AM
Demi or anyone else. What would you say this build has compared to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179128 ? In the terms of temp league availability, passive tree, gear, gems, jewels, etc? As I always find it hard to gauge a build when it has legacy stuff shown.
Last edited by Korach on Jul 22, 2018, 2:56:46 AM
Also, why RF on a 6L? Wouldn't it be better to have it on a helm with Essence of Horror and master(not like the npc masters, but more of like a pro player) craft into getting conc effect, and increase area damage/burning damage?
hi, thanks for the guide, big fan of LLRF
but one thing i dont understand about this build is why Whispers of Doom?
u only run 1 cruse with orb right?
it would be very thankful if u can answer this
thx again :)
"
pyayer wrote:
hi, thanks for the guide, big fan of LLRF
but one thing i dont understand about this build is why Whispers of Doom?
u only run 1 cruse with orb right?
it would be very thankful if u can answer this
thx again :)

witchfire brew (despair) and curse on hit orb of storms flammabiity.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This build is not the best choice for incursion. You are not able to clean up the incurstions to build the temple. You have to be very lucky because your dmg need time to stacking up. But this happens with every RF Build :(

And the build is basing on mirror gear. Only für Standard League in my opinion!
thank for the amazing build, i wonder if i play this build league. will the (3%-6%) Engery from within be worth using ? or i just used a normal jewel one !
right, i forgot the 2nd cruse from the flask
thx :)
btw i got a problem from Vaal RF
i have 24 hp now, and it becomes 1 and stops my rf every time i cast the Vaal RF so i have to go back to town
whys that happening?
is it normal?
"
pyayer wrote:
right, i forgot the 2nd cruse from the flask
thx :)
btw i got a problem from Vaal RF
i have 24 hp now, and it becomes 1 and stops my rf every time i cast the Vaal RF so i have to go back to town
whys that happening?
is it normal?

vaal rf removes your life to 1, my doryani's has elemental damage leeched as life so our orb of storms gives us 1-3 life on hit to turn it back on. its stupid and i have no idea why they didn't think of this to allow low life RF to use vaal rf without some gimmick.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info