EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Bots will never disappear in any game that has market (:

Was good while it lasted. When FB started Ex was still 70c as opposed to 100+c if nothing was done with bots. *shrugs*
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Bots will never disappear in any game that has market (:

Was good while it lasted. When FB started Ex was still 70c as opposed to 100+c if nothing was done with bots. *shrugs*

In some games bots are good, in this game bots are bad and they won't disappear ever either. I've seen multiple giant online games fight with bots, kill it for a month and then have them back 2x worse than before.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Only thing that will combat bots is the community giving up Chaos as a standard. Why you all use such a common item as a standard for trade is beyond me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Only thing that will combat bots is the community giving up Chaos as a standard. Why you all use such a common item as a standard for trade is beyond me.

So what do you suggest? T5 essences?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

What would you choose as a standard for cheap (less than 10c) items?
Fusing => Easy to farm through jeweller recipe then Yeena/Vorici.
Vaal orb => Bots would just farm vaal side areas instead of chaos recipes.
Gemcutter => why not?

Would it solve the problem? Probably not. Because people need chaos orbs (map reroll, zana mods, or just chaos spam on good bases) so bots would continue to farm chaos orbs and sell them for whatever standard you chose.
You've just discovered why trade in a game like this makes zero sense. Congrats.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You've just discovered why trade in a game like this makes zero sense. Congrats.

Um. D3's solution is worse. You find what you need and then pray for better rolls from then on out. You find something cool and rare that you don't need and can't trade it to get what you do need.

I'll take the D2/POE system over D3's every day of the week. the only exception is an improved SSF league that is truly self sufficient with better chances of upgrades than what currently exists.
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Aug 9, 2018, 8:26:55 PM
90:1 Nothing suspicious here.
prices are getting in line with standard, where ex is 100c
Second-class poe gamer
Lets get this thread rolling. Exalt currently 88 Chaos in Delve? Where will it go people?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info