EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Eoagame wrote:
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Dam waited to long. Have a few hundred chaos to sell and I didn't last night.

Go now, they always stabilize to standards prices.

That's too early for that, 1.5 months ahead.
87:1 and rising. Damnit.
Hmmm... wasn't there a song about "the bots are back in town, the bots are back in town..." (rinse and repeat). Err... maybe not.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Was converting some currency last night and watched it climb live, lol. Started trying to buy at 78:1, but it started going up and up... eventually managed to dump my chaos stash at 81:1. Not really intending to speculate on the exalt price or anything (I just bought a bunch of gear and needed to restock on exalts), but it was interesting watching it race upwards.
Last edited by dummyacct7 on Jul 19, 2018, 8:11:24 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Hmmm... wasn't there a song about "the bots are back in town, the bots are back in town..." (rinse and repeat). Err... maybe not.  :)

Yeah, it's reference to Boys are back in town by Thin Lizzy :)
Well, it was good while it lasted.
I bought a few Ex for about 75 each.
OTOH Ex on standard are still dropping
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
It's amazing and funny what a dozen of free accounts could do and gets to control exalts price by just doing some fake listings on the bulk trades.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
75:1 down from 80:1
"
Pewzor wrote:
It's amazing and funny what a dozen of free accounts could do and gets to control exalts price by just doing some fake listings on the bulk trades.

I think this people have enough currency to back their prices up, at least partly. As a trader you would not lower or increase your price unless people stop coming to you and people won't stop doing that. Unless unexperienced people panic and change their ratio too, so among all these afk not responding traders buyer still can find a deal from the top of the page.
72:1 - 0:2 Bots:GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info