EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
100:1 I am not sure how I feel about it. It's so great to have Exalted drop when you know it's 150c, but on the other hand, all my exalts lose value :|

Exalts lose value only if items priced in exalts do inflate. I'm not sure whether it's the case or not. According to poe ninja, expensive items get the same curve than exalts, this means exalt don't lose value, but chaos get more value.
Items are certainly getting cheaper. Belly down to 446C.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I don't mind the oscillations that much. My littel stash was still able to buy me everything i needed to re roll my Deadeye to Ele Hit ( it is dumb btw and will be absolutely destroyed by a nerf in 3.4 if not sooner)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Exalt price plummeded while my interested in league at the same time :(

Not sure how slippery can keep going... I sure cant :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
95:1 No comments.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
95:1 No comments.

Business as usual. As we have seen, bots (RMT traders) were responsible for the increase in prices, then many of them were banned and now we are in half of the league, so RMT is not such good business. No bots mean no chaos flood and... no silver coins too, as bots probably farmed them too and now there is nobody to replace that source of supply, with demand on usual level :)
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
100:1 I am not sure how I feel about it. It's so great to have Exalted drop when you know it's 150c, but on the other hand, all my exalts lose value :|

Its still good news which means worth to pay your time to gain chaos and then upgrade your gears. In 1:180 situation, I choose AFK. :S
"
Solomon_gLock wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Its still good news which means worth to pay your time to gain chaos and then upgrade your gears. In 1:180 situation, I choose AFK. :S

Well, and tiny bit of
:)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jul 6, 2018, 5:00:13 AM
92:1 Will it dive deeper?
Honest question for the trading community: Why are you still using Chaos as a standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info