EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

RMT [Removed by Support] are aggressively price fixing the exalt lower, what's new? GGG should just start banning anyone who falsely lists exalts below the market value because 90% of the time they're just doing it to garner exalts more easily for RMT.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by West_GGG on Jul 9, 2018, 1:28:31 AM
Something has to be done about all the spoof/wash trading happening in incursion. Exalted was pumped to 180-1 and now has plummeted to below 90-1. This reminds me almost of cryptocurrency. 90-1 doesn't bother me (that's the price exalts were for years) but what bothers me is the insane amount of people spoofing the price of exalts in order to manipulate the market. Also has anyone seen quite as many bots trading as they have in incursion? I feel like half of the traders on the currency market are usually bots.
Last edited by MapRef41N93W on Jul 7, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
The success of PoE means great increases in the player base. Great increases in the player base means that it becomes more profitable for the RMT businesses. The large RMT businesses have the capital, the will, the desire, and the ability to manipulate the in game market price of game currency. Unfortunately, the great success of PoE indicates that we will see more of this in future.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Why so many cries I don`t get it?
Just use it..

When ex was 180 I sold my 6 ex
Now just sold 1000c for some ex.
All good!
Feels like..
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 8, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
dead league
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Circular reasoning gets a circular score. That's what a standard is... not why it's a standard.

I would suggest it's the standard because of it's ubiquitousness. It's genuinely used as currency with Zana, it's commonly used in crafting, and it can be acquired by virtually the entire player base in reasonable volume. So it's accessible and useful and I believe that's why it used as the standard in exchange for Exalts.

Jewellers and Fusings are too useful in their core roll to be easily available for trading although they are probably the next best thing.

There may also be a subtle psychological influence from their design. They are both gold in colour and feature a face, aspects which are common with valuable coins.

So the highest level of players with multiple Exalts (through either efficient play or the selling of multiple highly desirable items) desire Chaos to continue to pay the Zana cost on map mods, to keep their high returns coming in. They also use them for chaos spamming specific items because it's just as useful as more specific crafting methods.

high level players seek Exalts either to purchase high level gear (because some sellers won't take Chaos) or to slam the odd item. They are not as successful as the highest level players but they should have a good supply of Chaos, so the symbiotic economic arrangement works.

The rest of us just get carried along for the ride.
the usual 1 month in and then dead league lol

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Oh hey it's 81:1
Imo now it's the best time to buy them. They were about 77c back at abyss league and that was previous to exalt cards and vault nerf when everyone sextant blocked vault. There should be a lower supply overall this league even if people try to manipulate the market.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
77:1 wuuut

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info