Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Acolina87 wrote:

Exactly! You do Get it =)! So exalts just happend to be 115c+ ea? Nope. Same people that pushed it up are pushing it back down and thank god that its dropping. I mean do you understand how absurd it is to buy an exalt for 115+c ? =)

You and kellogz87 just popped out from nowhere making sure to emphasize how heavily ex are dropping and everybody is selling... Are you sure you two are not a litte involved in this? :)
Not that I care, the exalt price drop is the best thing for me to happen right now. I just think the price fixing could have been done a little less obvious.
IGN: Kyrell
"
Giveitall wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Exactly! You do Get it =)! So exalts just happend to be 115c+ ea? Nope. Same people that pushed it up are pushing it back down and thank god that its dropping. I mean do you understand how absurd it is to buy an exalt for 115+c ? =)

You and kellogz87 just popped out from nowhere making sure to emphasize how heavily ex are dropping and everybody is selling... Are you sure you two are not a litte involved in this? :)
Not that I care, the exalt price drop is the best thing for me to happen right now. I just think the price fixing could have been done a little less obvious.

No im not involved in this but im so freakin happy that it is dropping. Buying exalts for 115+ is retarded :).
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Giveitall wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Nevermind, he is just your friendly price fixer. :)
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

While I'm pretty sure you are right I am actually happy if it works. I will make quite some bank. Good thing if you just refused to trade your chaos and other currency in at those crazy ratios. :)
IGN: Kyrell
"
Giveitall wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

While I'm pretty sure you are right I am actually happy if it works. I will make quite some bank. Good thing if you just refused to trade your chaos and other currency in at those crazy ratios. :)

LuL :D Its cute that u think im a price fixer. Now Now dont be accusing people of doing shit they dont do =)! I didnt do shit just happy that its finally dropping!
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
You missed 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Ex for 1 chaos offer guys. :(
Markets fix themselves.

The verb is appropriately ambiguous here.
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
Crazy idea here, I know how it sounds but stay with me, but how about we just... stop using exalted orbs as a currency?

I mean like entirely remove them. Don't buy, don't sell. I don't remove them from the game, I mean stop caring about exalted orbs. Just measure everything in actually used currencies, like fusings and chaos, because people can easily gather those and judge effort-value effectively.

Exalted orbs only come from drops but chaos and fusings are mass produced via recipes. Does this change much? Not really, high value items will still be a LOT of chaos orbs in cost, but eventually things balance out better. Tippity top gear would likely be measured in exalts still, but there's still plenty of items measured in exalts that would be better off in other currencies.

IDK, the problem is that the rest of our currencies (excepting mirrors and blessed orbs) fluctuate in value relative to player activity due to their other methods of acquisition. It's like a fusing is a dime, a chaos orb is a quarter, a divine orb is a dollar, and exalted orbs are bits of gold. I mean yeah it has a lot of value, but while it's a valuable material that holds monetary value it's not traded like one.

"How does this fix price-fixing?" it doesn't but it makes trade generally healthier by cutting out the middle-men who flip exalted orbs. For the most part.

EDIT: forgot to say what we need is for a few major streamers to shed light on this issue to encourage people to price relative to chaos orbs or fusings or w/e instead of exalted orbs since that's a different kind of currency
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
Last edited by Nukeleo on Apr 5, 2017, 2:25:33 AM
"
Nukeleo wrote:
Crazy idea here, I know how it sounds but stay with me, but how about we just... stop using exalted orbs as a currency?

I mean like entirely remove them. Don't buy, don't sell. I don't remove them from the game, I mean stop caring about exalted orbs. Just measure everything in actually used currencies, like fusings and chaos, because people can easily gather those and judge effort-value effectively.

Exalted orbs only come from drops but chaos and fusings are mass produced via recipes. Does this change much? Not really, high value items will still be a LOT of chaos orbs in cost, but eventually things balance out better. Tippity top gear would likely be measured in exalts still, but there's still plenty of items measured in exalts that would be better off in other currencies.

IDK, the problem is that the rest of our currencies (excepting mirrors and blessed orbs) fluctuate in value relative to player activity due to their other methods of acquisition. It's like a fusing is a dime, a chaos orb is a quarter, a divine orb is a dollar, and exalted orbs are bits of gold. I mean yeah it has a lot of value, but while it's a valuable material that holds monetary value it's not traded like one.

"How does this fix price-fixing?" it doesn't but it makes trade generally healthier by cutting out the middle-men who flip exalted orbs. For the most part.

EDIT: forgot to say what we need is for a few major streamers to shed light on this issue to encourage people to price relative to chaos orbs or fusings or w/e instead of exalted orbs since that's a different kind of currency

When they increase the stack of chaos above 10 then ill start using it as currency. Seriously, 40 regret stacks and 10 chaos max stacks, wtf is this?

My body is ready.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info