EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Any chance HH price will go up by the time exalt going down ?

im thinking about buy HH later if HH price be the same

never 100
"
Mus3c wrote:
Any chance HH price will go up by the time exalt going down ?

im thinking about buy HH later if HH price be the same

I wondering about this too. It would suck really badly to to not get HH this League as well >_<
Round 2 lol.
GGG lost all control over their game ..... i benched my toon selling all the gear atm nothing worth while out there anyways then spending all on KEYS .... to fight a chest till i am out of currency .... the REAL POE ENDGAME. Then its adios mtfkers. Hope to never see this game again.
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 12, 2017, 4:27:23 AM
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
GGG lost all control over their game ..... i benched my toon selling all the gear atm nothing worth while out there anyways then spending all on KEYS .... to fight a chest till i am out of currency .... the REAL POE ENDGAME. Then its adios mtfkers. Hope to never see this game again.

Bye, you will be truly missed!*

*No you won't. GTFO.
"
Ecofatalis wrote:

>never supported
>rages over endgame
>expected to drop top tier legacy uniques aplenty in league like a fool
>HOPES to never see game again
>LUL

Seriously, just go pls.

E: This time it's not price fixing btw. People actually stopped buying Exalted for ridiculous prices, also the chaos supply gets lower due to ppl quitting League. Finally Ex are losing some value.
IGN: Kyrell
Last edited by Giveitall on Apr 12, 2017, 5:02:54 PM
Imo

Remove the currency exchange page from poetrade . Flipping should be more annoying and more difficult to do .

Another thing , people in general should research more about item values . Dont let yourself get scammed. Also dont fall for the currency price fixers crap . Buy or exchange currency only if you feel ok with the deal and understand that orbs change value up and down .

and yeah the pricefixers are annoying , so yeah maybe poetrade would do more good to the game if the currency page gets removed . More real,fair and honest economy .
"
Devonor wrote:
Imo

Remove the currency exchange page from poetrade . Flipping should be more annoying and more difficult to do .

Another thing , people in general should research more about item values . Dont let yourself get scammed. Also dont fall for the currency price fixers crap . Buy or exchange currency only if you feel ok with the deal and understand that orbs change value up and down .

and yeah the pricefixers are annoying , so yeah maybe poetrade would do more good to the game if the currency page gets removed . More real,fair and honest economy .

They do service for people. It's thanks to them, you can buy currencie any time of the day. I think it's terrible idea.

I think most people in General know prices.
They're slowly dipping in Legacy. Still mad expensive in Standard though, but luckily people have adjusted their item prices to align with Chaos equivalents. Back when an exalt was like 67c, Skyforth was 40 ex. Right now you can find non-corrupted ones for 27ex or so.
"
Xfing wrote:
They're slowly dipping in Legacy. Still mad expensive in Standard though, but luckily people have adjusted their item prices to align with Chaos equivalents. Back when an exalt was like 67c, Skyforth was 40 ex. Right now you can find non-corrupted ones for 27ex or so.

Little late on Ex drama dude. Stay tuned though, it will inevitably repeat. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info