[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
I did yesterday without problem.I melt it, no problem with Tuko and Wicker Man (3 Tuko 1 Wick).

My Gear:

Might go bone offering for extra defensive stats.

Haven't tried Tukohama's or Wicker man. Also, i'll try them out. Thanks!
Is anyone else playing around with a cast while channeling decerate offering setup. I personally really do enjoy how when I press scorching ray and guide my minions along while I pop my bone offering at the same time.
"
lyeesia wrote:
Is anyone else playing around with a cast while channeling decerate offering setup. I personally really do enjoy how when I press scorching ray and guide my minions along while I pop my bone offering at the same time.

It is a good combo but you must plently change and i dont think it is a perfect choice for this build. You must use Spirit Offer if you play low life build.

Prism Guardian +37 All Ress
Commander of Darkness +20 All Ress
Purity of Fire/Cold/Light +66 All Ress
Purity of Elements + 44 All Res
Spirit Offering +29 All Res

+ Some Random Resistence from Gear

If you use 3 Purity + Prism Guardian + Commander of Darkness as me, you are already capped on Elemental Resistence. The best way is replace 3 Purity with Purity of Elements + Spirit Offering, You are a little over but it isnt too much, but you lose +6 maximum res. Also, you replace 3 Aure with one, so you have plenty life or mana unreserved = point in passive tree wasted. I stopped to use Hatred so I already removed 8% mana reserver and the gem. ( i have 26% and not 36 as build suggest because i use Tuko and Wicker so Hatred useless). If you use Tuko and Wicker, also Haste is pretty useless, but I use hit to have more movement speed but they dont get a lot dps bonus. You can overcome the problem with two curse as aura, but if you play with Midnight Bargain Corrupted with Elemental Weakness Level 10, you have another problem. The range of Elemental Weakness at lv 10 as aura it is pretty small 5*176% = 13.8, so you need stay very close at enemy and it isnt pretty wise to do. Maybe in next patch if they introduce an helment with same functiuon of shavronne and we can replace it with Vis Mortis and the Midnight Bargain with another weapon as Scourge. Otherwise your combo it is very good in Summoner Life Build. This is my opnion, let me know what do you think :)
What do you think about the unending hunger jewel?
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
lyeesia wrote:

It is a good combo but you must plently change and i dont think it is a perfect choice for this build. You must use Spirit Offer if you play low life build.

Prism Guardian +37 All Ress
Commander of Darkness +20 All Ress
Purity of Fire/Cold/Light +66 All Ress
Purity of Elements + 44 All Res
Spirit Offering +29 All Res

+ Some Random Resistence from Gear

If you use 3 Purity + Prism Guardian + Commander of Darkness as me, you are already capped on Elemental Resistence. The best way is replace 3 Purity with Purity of Elements + Spirit Offering, You are a little over but it isnt too much, but you lose +6 maximum res. Also, you replace 3 Aure with one, so you have plenty life or mana unreserved = point in passive tree wasted. I stopped to use Hatred so I already removed 8% mana reserver and the gem. ( i have 26% and not 36 as build suggest because i use Tuko and Wicker so Hatred useless). If you use Tuko and Wicker, also Haste is pretty useless, but I use hit to have more movement speed but they dont get a lot dps bonus. You can overcome the problem with two curse as aura, but if you play with Midnight Bargain Corrupted with Elemental Weakness Level 10, you have another problem. The range of Elemental Weakness at lv 10 as aura it is pretty small 5*176% = 13.8, so you need stay very close at enemy and it isnt pretty wise to do. Maybe in next patch if they introduce an helment with same functiuon of shavronne and we can replace it with Vis Mortis and the Midnight Bargain with another weapon as Scourge. Otherwise your combo it is very good in Summoner Life Build. This is my opnion, let me know what do you think :)
I will be honest I didn't play low life this league that long, maybe about like a week or a bit more untried it out and honestly didn't like how I only managed like 5.5k es.

So I went ahead and replaced my shavrones for a skin of the loyal and replaced the shield that put auras on life for a aegis aurora. And just replacing those two items. My ehp boosted to over 7.5k Hp for me worked just fine. I also managed to get the resistance all capped at 81/80/76/75 and was extremely happy with the performance I got from the summoner. I was also happy to realize it was to play with all utility flasks like a CI player.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 19, 2017, 5:33:49 PM
"
lyeesia wrote:
I will be honest I didn't play low life this league that long, maybe about like a week or a bit more untried it out and honestly didn't like how I only managed like 5.5k es.

So I went ahead and replaced my shavrones for a skin of the loyal and replaced the shield that put auras on life for a aegis aurora. And just replacing those two items. My ehp boosted to over 7.5k Hp for me worked just fine. I also managed to get the resistance all capped at 81/80/76/75 and was extremely happy with the performance I got from the summoner. I was also happy to realize it was to play with all utility flasks like a CI player.

Edit:
You said that you had only 5.5k of ES, so I supposed that you didnt have the Presece of Chayula because all other pieces of gear are pretty cheap to buy. I have 7682 Es with my gear, without Presence of Cayula 6875 ES, without Presence of Chayula and two The Pariah ring 5915 ES.

Yesterday I was pretty tired, sorry :)

Last edited by Alerie91 on Oct 20, 2017, 1:56:21 AM
Alerie would you mind rephrasing what you said i tried reading it twice sorry I didn't understand.

Edit. Yea your right those numbers were before the necklace upgrade. But in the end it seemed my passive tree and gear I had setup seemed to work alot better playing a hybrid setup then going all out for low life.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 20, 2017, 8:45:02 AM
"
HuBsZo wrote:

Never tried, but i think it is good jewel if you use Cannibal, Solar Guard, Fire or Frost Sentiel because attack/cast speed is good , but not for Tuko & Wicker
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
HuBsZo wrote:

Never tried, but i think it is good jewel if you use Cannibal, Solar Guard, Fire or Frost Sentiel because attack/cast speed is good , but not for Tuko & Wicker
I have to say I disagree, I'm currently playing with the jewel myself and have tested with it and without. The big difference was that the vanguards totems turn rate did seem to improve the faster I ran the map. Where as when I want using the jewel I can really tell the totems turn rate seemed to feel sluggish.
"
lyeesia wrote:
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
HuBsZo wrote:

I have to say I disagree, I'm currently playing with the jewel myself and have tested with it and without. The big difference was that the vanguards totems turn rate did seem to improve the faster I ran the map. Where as when I want using the jewel I can really tell the totems turn rate seemed to feel sluggish.

If you are going to do guardian/shaper you can go with 3 tuko and 1 wick. If you want map clear speed you change with 3 Wick and 1 Tuko so you dont need really the jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info