Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

Thanks GGG, please dont forget about my email :)

Now looking for more new tabs: maps, etc tabs to add more QOL ^^
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

Its rare that I have any sort of complaint but this i have to agree with. Those that purchased the discounted pack should be given the same deal.
If you want me to spend money supporting your game, I need to not have to buy a new PC every expansion just to experience the content.

GIVE US GRAPHICS OPTIONS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I'm tired of ripping to 0fps bullshit from all the horrifically optimized particle effects ruining my 2 year old PC.

This is a PC game. There is no excuse for having such a horrible options menu. Get your heads out of your asses and let us turn shit down.

Is your "vision" for the game to be a slide show? 'Cause that's all your stubborn refusal to give proper options is causing.

Ten years of development and the options menu still looks like it's ten years old. Such a joke.
"
Gruentod wrote:
Finally.

Bought a Divination Card tab and an Essence tab, mainly because they make sorting easier... and the current price is at a level I deem acceptable, so thank you for that.

I do have a bit of a gripe, though, about the div card tab's sorting. Specifically, it bugs the ever-loving crap out of me that the cards are sorted by articles, rather than "proper" alphabetical order. For example, "A Mother's Parting Gift" should be in the Ms, not in the As. Similarly, "The Battle Born" should be in the Bs, not the Ts.

I'm still weighing the click-and-sort convenience versus having full control over sorting order. Don't know that I could get a refund on the div card tab, so I may well be stuck with "dumb" (strict alphabetical) sorting instead of "smart" (article disregarding) sorting.

OH FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS YOU SO WHACKY

LOL, ditto.

Would be nice to be able to have additional sorting values, too. I like mine by rarity [of the resulting trade; not rarity of card drop itself].
"
Stoops417 wrote:
I'm in the boat of having bought the already discounted bundle and while I find it disappointing to have bought something on sale that then gets discounted even further.... it's two dollars, it's not pitchfork worthy.

i agree it's not worth being petty over the amount, but it is the principle of the thing. It just seems a little incongruous that this game emphasizes "ethical microtransactions" and is not Pay to Win, but then the sales are kinda wonky.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Jan 6, 2017, 4:27:27 PM
Pricing the quad tab over the cost of the bundle of six is a mistake. Please correct it before more people call you out. If you don't, then after the newness wears thin, you won't be selling any.
MFW I bought stash tabs a couple of days ago...
I'd love to buy some of these for the convenience, but you know what's stopping me?

The fact I and hundreds or thousands of others like me can't count on being able to log in and actually play the game next month or even next week.

Fix performance on mid-end older ATI hardware, GGG, and next time something like the Black Screen Plop incident arises, take it SERIOUSLY instead of letting us languish unable to play at all for over 2 weeks until someone not even on the payroll fixes it for you! The way that was handled is nothing short of a disgrace and makes it impossible to trust GGG as it is. I'd have to be stupid to put money on this game with the threat of that happening again remaining.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
It took you 8 pages, slowing down.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
And this is why I will not buy anything else from GGG... multiple times this crap has happened to me, I buy something "on sale" then it goes on even more of a sale after 1000s of people have bought it.. maybe refund people the difference because obviously from the posts I'm not the only one that got hosed on this one. But we all know that isn't going to happen...fack...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info