Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

I thank GGG for such a nice deal, now lets hope for more QOL and more new type of awesome and useful tabs :)
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
SPTX wrote:
"
vio wrote:
it's not "greed" when you try to manage not having too much credit card fees. why needlessly feed the banks?

That their problem.
They sell something that is in unlimited number of "supply", it costs them virtually nothing meaning that even if the banks were the biggest shekel-hoarders ever taking like 90%, it'd still be profitable. I'd don't see why we, who are exptected to spend money on something completely intangible, are expected paying extra. That's blame shifting in capitalistic form.
Anyway the message is clear, I won't get riped off. If ggg wants my money they'll drastically lower prices, until then they can keep cashing on the those who don't value money (making it harder for everyone else by justifying this bullshit).
Actually, yeah I'm quite mad about this because these inventory tabs basically turn the game into pay to win and $10 is an insane amount of money for such a tiny yet indispensable feature.

subscription based games and free games aren't really different when it comes to revenue expectations. just look what wow charges for a year of gaming.

mtx would be cheaper if ggg removed your additionally purchased stash tabs after 3 months if you didn't keep supporting.

given that you keep mtx and tabs forever they're really cheap, especially since there is a "point of enough" for tabs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
subscription based games and free games aren't really different when it comes to revenue expectations. just look what wow charges for a year of gaming.

given that you keep mtx and tabs forever they're really cheap, especially since there is a "point of enough" for tabs.

"others are doing it/worse". This is a ridiculous excuse.
And there is no such thing as "forever" for digital only games. You could even lose anything at anytime if ggg had a technical issue.
You know what would be infinitely cheaper? Local play and saves. Why dont they do it? Certainly not "muh cheaters" since you could easily separate characters like they do with leagues. They just want to milk this cow.
"
SPTX wrote:
"
vio wrote:

"others are doing it/worse". This is a ridiculous excuse.
And there is no such thing as "forever" for digital only games. You could even lose anything at anytime if ggg had a technical issue.
You know what would be infinitely cheaper? Local play and saves. Why dont they do it? Certainly not "muh cheaters" since you could easily separate characters like they do with leagues. They just want to milk this cow.

we're on different sides, i want this game to be further developed and fixed, you just want some short time entertainment.

both perfectly valid points of view but it's mooth discussing any overlapping points of interest.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
we're on different sides, i want this game to be further developed and fixed, you just want some short time entertainment.

And just about how did you come to this conclusion? How is playing the game since it went public (beta invites) "short time entertainement"? How is being willing to pay (hard earned) money (as long as the deal is fair) is making me a short attention span compulsive player?
As a matter of fact by wanting the game to be playable offline I'm the only one asking for this game to have a real future, because when ggg kicks the bucket, and they will, you can kiss good bye all the money you'll have spent on it, and whenever you'll want to play what was arguably the best hack n' slash you'll only have your vague memory of it to satisfy you.
I just laugh on those ppl crying about discounts lol I did buy esence tab on full price and some premium tab and I'm happy I have them, well I did pay more than some ppl can pay now, and what? I got what I wanted per price it was. Nobody forced me to buy them then, I did know same as many ppl here, it'll b in discount at some point but I wanted them so I paid full price that's it. Anyway thanks GGG for a nice game. And GL&HF to all...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I'm asking myself when is the next super stash tab sale :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info