Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pricing the quad tab over the cost of the bundle of six is a mistake

uhm, why?
quad tabs are basically 4 premium which imho is equal to 6 normal tabs.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pricing the quad tab over the cost of the bundle of six is a mistake

uhm, why?
quad tabs are basically 4 premium which imho is equal to 6 normal tabs.

arguing or complaining about pricing by comparison is futile and meaningless. They done their math, they run the company.
Complain about quality of life (in game) that you can or did spent your money on.

I would gladly overpay upgrade regular premium in to quad, becuase i am tired of scrolling 40 tabs which don't fit side menu
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:

I would gladly overpay upgrade regular premium in to quad, becuase i am tired of scrolling 40 tabs which don't fit side menu

generlly agree.
and i'm quite excited and bought another supporter pack just because ggg doing a "point cleaner sale" generally preceeds something really worth spending points on.

"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

EXACTLY
I don't understand the hate. "Damn you GGG for making something cheaper!" I mean, does it really bother you that someone else might get an item that YOU bought thinking it was a good deal at a slightly lower price? They aren't asking YOU to pay MORE.
"
Azorien wrote:
I don't need more space. Want to 4 combine premiums into quads until there are no premiums left.
High number of tabs is a pure mangement hell which I only realized after I bought 50 or so.

^This
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Complete Greedy

Instead of Improving the Game and the Quality of Life for the People
because those tabs helps alot NO u want 12 Dollars for 1 Tab.
There are so many MTX where you can make your money.
When have you ever gave your players something.
Not even the chance to Merge 4 Premium Tabs to 1 Quad Tab.

Its a Shame
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Yenkosky wrote:
I don't understand the hate. "Damn you GGG for making something cheaper!" I mean, does it really bother you that someone else might get an item that YOU bought thinking it was a good deal at a slightly lower price? They aren't asking YOU to pay MORE.

Perhaps my second post will elucidate the issue:

"
Archwizard wrote:
To be clear -

I don't have a problem with MTX going on sale. I almost never buy MTX at full price because I'm patient and can wait for those sales.

What I do have a problem with is with something advertised as a limited-time deal going on sale during that limited time. The point of sales is to induce people to buy, and that's fine. However, inducing people to buy by advertising a special deal and then discounting that deal further near the end of its run is not cool.

The fact that it's only 20 points is immaterial to the underlying issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Lol even with a discount you manage to still have them overpriced.
How about you revamp your whole point system instead (I mean get rid of it)? Why should I have to spend $10 to get someting you price at $6?

"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Occasionally GGG should throw in a "double-price-on-everything" weekend

You mean quad price? It's double price everyday already.
I could buy 2 or even 3 full (and good) games that come in a box with no DRM for the price of a single stash tab.
Last edited by SPTX on Jan 7, 2017, 6:08:18 PM
"
SPTX wrote:

I could buy 2 or even 3 full (and good) games that come in a box with no DRM for the price of a single stash tab.

prices would be cheaper if there was a mandatory entrance fee and not like 10 percent of supporters "carrying the rest".

you can't compare commercial offline games with no free updates to free online games with multiple annual free expansions. especially since the stuff you bought isn't restricted to the current expansion but forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info