Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

"
Archwizard wrote:
To be clear -

I don't have a problem with MTX going on sale. I almost never buy MTX at full price because I'm patient and can wait for those sales.

What I do have a problem with is with something advertised as a limited-time deal going on sale during that limited time. The point of sales is to induce people to buy, and that's fine. However, inducing people to buy by advertising a special deal and then discounting that deal further near the end of its run is not cool.

Very much agree with this. Also to add, Bex literally indicated that she thought (but later said she couldn't confirm) the bundle wouldn't be discounted further

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h2lui/new_types_of_stash_tab/dawyflk/
It's my birthday this weekend, but I'm old so not holding my breath of money being in my cards.. really could use at least a currency stash... any chance of a gem stash being made, those little shits take up way too much room, man.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Vankesidi wrote:
I was saving points for the day like that :3

<3
"
"
Snapfire wrote:
WINNING LIKE TRUMP!

Side note I read a while back that has helped me: Never buy anything unless on sale. EVERYTHING will be on sale at 1 time or another if you are patient.

I call it the 'Canadian Tire Strategy' ;)

Probably only 25% of people will understand your post but I laughed :)
give us quad inventory !
Make a map tab already! If/When this happens...my money...you can have it. Thanks!
"
Archwizard wrote:
To be clear -

I don't have a problem with MTX going on sale. I almost never buy MTX at full price because I'm patient and can wait for those sales.

What I do have a problem with is with something advertised as a limited-time deal going on sale during that limited time. The point of sales is to induce people to buy, and that's fine. However, inducing people to buy by advertising a special deal and then discounting that deal further near the end of its run is not cool.

The fact that it's only 20 points is immaterial to the underlying issue.

Exactly this!

I was made to believe that, to get a big discount, i NEEDED to buy during the limited time sale. And now the sale is on sale? Cmon GGG...

How bout a 20 point refund to all those who were duped and bought early!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
dlrr wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
To be clear -

Very much agree with this. Also to add, Bex literally indicated that she thought (but later said she couldn't confirm) the bundle wouldn't be discounted further

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h2lui/new_types_of_stash_tab/dawyflk/

I also agree.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
So for years, I've had the struggle of maintaining gear with the enchants and extra crap. Please fricking make it so there's like 1-3 store tabs so you can unequip/equip crap as you please. It won't force a second tab so i can put my stuff where I want it.
Example: I have the breach cloak and black wings. I want to swap them but i can't because the page is full of other stuff. So I have to equip something on another piece of gear then swap out the crap. It's super annoying, and I'm surprised no one's changed this.. It makes me not want to buy anything else, out of fear it won't create that second page when I need it.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Best QOL ever

Spoiler
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info