Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

Damn quad tab is must have but could we get vendor tab option in the future :D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
mobutu wrote:
"
Supermerlion wrote:
the Quad Tab is completely useless for me as I'm playing on a laptop

Care to elaborate? My second machine is a laptop and I don't wanna buy the quad if it's useless for laptop playing.

I'm guessing he means due to small screen size.

I sometimes stream to my tablet and play from the sofa, the quad tab on a 13" screen is a bit hard to use, even with 2736x1824 resolution.

If that's the case though, just stick to regular premium bundles, you're getting more storage per $ anyway.

It's still a viable bargain bin tab for selling stuff though, just set to -b/o 1 alch and throw all your random not-quite-junk in there.

I can't say I'm bothered that I paid $2 more to get the tab a few weeks back, I've had a few weeks use out of it. You always expect to pay a premium when buying something at release, be it a car, a phone, a game, etc.

Still, if this is a regular thing GGG do, they are just encouraging people to only ever wait for sales, better to launch it in a sale and reward early buyers and reduce player saltiness. desalination is expensive.
Emailed you about my problem, hope you see my email GGG, and thanks a lot for such a nice sales!

You are doing great work GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I don't need more space. Want to 4 combine premiums into quads until there are no premiums left.
High number of tabs is a pure mangement hell which I only realized after I bought 50 or so.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Emailed you about my problem, hope you see my email GGG, and thanks a lot for such a nice sales!

They'll answer, they always do.

Be advised tough that right now Support is overflowing with tickets and their usual 1-24 hour reply time will not likely be achieved.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
nice
To be clear -

I don't have a problem with MTX going on sale. I almost never buy MTX at full price because I'm patient and can wait for those sales.

What I do have a problem with is with something advertised as a limited-time deal going on sale during that limited time. The point of sales is to induce people to buy, and that's fine. However, inducing people to buy by advertising a special deal and then discounting that deal further near the end of its run is not cool.

The fact that it's only 20 points is immaterial to the underlying issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
WTF?
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Damn quad tab is must have but could we get vendor tab option in the future :D?

soo much +1
But maybe the only plus one here. I suggested it in a post a few weeks back without any likings at all :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1763513
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

They'll answer, they always do.

Be advised tough that right now Support is overflowing with tickets and their usual 1-24 hour reply time will not likely be achieved.

Yes i know, i just dont want my email lost in that overflowing with tickets :)

So, no problem to wait some time.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info