Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

I'm still waiting for the "Upgrade to Quad Stash Tab" feature. I don't really want more stash tabs; I just want to put more stuff in a few of the couple of dozen Premium stash tabs that I've already bought.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

well, same as i wanted to write. i feel kind of cheated insta buying the tab bundle on sale on it's release.

already regret having bought the yeti mask, it will probably on sale on the 9th considering my luck.

we support you and you keep playing around with the amounts of acknowledgement we get in return.
never liked this practise but i think i made that clear already.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice !
I already have purchased the bundle, but that's a nice move for those who don't have all the new currency tabs yet, and were hesitating.
Wait, I lost 2$ because I wasn't patient enough ! Oh my god, let's go on a riot, booo GGG ! [/sarcasm].

Love for all :)
This weekend, the discount will be only on the tabs to the stash ?
Occasionally GGG should throw in a "double-price-on-everything" weekend so people can stop complaining about discounts.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Occasionally GGG should throw in a "double-price-on-everything" weekend so people can stop complaining about discounts.

just wait until everybody gets a custom forum image for 10$. your tears will be tasty.
At least shitty GGG blocked my game when i've change location, so no more buy anything for game till my domena back, so bye GGG...Fucking retards.
"
Socart wrote:
At least shitty GGG blocked my game when i've change location, so no more buy anything for game till my domena back, so bye GGG...Fucking retards.

if you changed location you can unlock access to the game by entering the code they sent you by mail. it's supposed to be a security feature, not something to piss you off :)
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

This

Ggg fools us all... Again
No Problem,
Exile
"
Bada_Bing wrote:

Name it the dude weekend sale :-)
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info