Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:16:18 PM
I'm in the boat of having bought the already discounted bundle and while I find it disappointing to have bought something on sale that then gets discounted even further.... it's two dollars, it's not pitchfork worthy.
Couldn't you have had this sale when we had money on Christmas, GGG?
I mean, that would've been the best time possible, because i got stash tabs
ON Christmas... even New Years would've been a great time to have this sale. :\
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
WINNING LIKE TRUMP!

Side note I read a while back that has helped me: Never buy anything unless on sale. EVERYTHING will be on sale at 1 time or another if you are patient.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Jan 6, 2017, 12:07:55 AM
damn you!
If we just bought tabs yesterday, is there a chance to recoup the difference?
Kind of salty about this since I've bought the bundle during Christmas as well as wanted the Essence and Divination tabs and thought it would be good value, but as of right now it turns out that the Quad Tab is completely useless for me as I'm playing on a laptop. Had I know would have definitely gotten them separately and bought something more useful during this sale like some Premium Tabs.
Patience finally paid off but I do feel like you guys really burned people that bought this since it's release.
"
Snapfire wrote:
WINNING LIKE TRUMP!

Side note I read a while back that has helped me: Never buy anything unless on sale. EVERYTHING will be on sale at 1 time or another if you are patient.

No the real strategy is to wait for the next mystery box -> super discount @ low risk, no doubles ->
Wait for a Sale

Delaying all purchases till the mystery box launches, will save you huge amounts. We're talking about 50% to 90% discount on items.

Spoiler
Unfortunately POE mtx went a bit like this:
Start of MTX (mediocre by todays standard) some mtx even disappeared, deemed to mediocre.

1st evolution of the MTX's priced at 70% of the previous premiums.

Discounts/ Sales

2nd evolution of MTX priced at 70% to 100% of the first generation of premiums.

Mystery boxes

3rd evolution of MTX

Instead of having a healthy pool of non premium op to premium MTX's it seems thing got priced toward quantity and quality compared to the previous generation. Something aching to buying a new computer and paying 20.000 euros for it, because you know, it is 100 times better than that 8 yr old worth 200.

"
Snapfire wrote:
WINNING LIKE TRUMP!

Yup.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info